anyone from colorado?

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im possibly moving to colorado next year and Im curious what the viper scene is like out that way. I will be working in the denver/boulder area

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grew up in Boulder, but haven't been back there in years. Lots of money in the area, it wouldn't surprise me if the Viper scene is pretty good.

Check out the regional club web-site....

http://co.viperclub.org/

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric,

We have a very active club in Colorado. Check us out on the web-site. PM me for more info if you would like.

joegolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like John Johns said we have a very good club here. WE have done several drives and lunch/BBQ in the denver area in July. Plus sevaral more planned. Always a big deal around the Memrial Weekend and 4th of July.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guys around here (Colorado) are active, but they don't post gathering info here (the forums) to keep tag-alongs like me away from all their Venmous fun! :nono:

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am here! Though, I have not joined the VCA yet. There are several Viper owners that post regularly on the board from Colorado. Let me know when you get to town!

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Join the VCA right away! The CO club is a great group of folks and we are very happy to have joined. There are so many VCA gatherings in the summer, we miss half of them because we're so busy. And you're gonna be just in time for Aspen, the Fall Colors drive, and to hop on the caravan to VOI.9.

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do you all get local work done like a header install or something like that? also, where do you guys go to dyno?