Anyone from Valdosta GA?

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all...the house I've been wanting was just completed in Valdosta, GA. Any Vipers around there? All these years living in Greensboro, NC and I have NEVER seen a Viper on the road.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 3 hours away, there's a supercharged Gen 1 down near Albany, GA, and besides us 2 I cant think of anywhere down that way. But, I really dont know anyone else down that way, so it could be a few more. We are having a meeting Tuesday January 30, if you want to take a trip up to Atlanta (where 90% of Ga. Vipers live) and meet everyone. I could meet you in Macon and you could follow me up if you'd like. Oh wait, there's a guy down near Albany who used to own several Vipers, but I think he sold some of them, but I'm sure he still has 1 or 2.

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in Thomasville, GA--about 40 miles west of Valdosta. There are 6 vipers in the Thomasville area--pretty amazing for a town of 25,000.

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Tifton...50 miles North on I-75.......I spend quite alot of time in Thomasville as well....
Like Vnmous said.....pretty amazing at just how many Vipers' there are down this way....there are a few in Valdosta, but you see them rarely...

If you're done this way....look us up!! I invited V10 down a while back, completely my fault for not getting back in touch with him.....sorry Chad!!

Vnmous.....how's the knee??

Peace!

BTW...anyone know why I can't update my signature???? I got one Viper left (that I don't drive), but I don't have any of the cars left in my sig.....

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for the info. The greater Greensboro or Triad area is close to a million and I have never seen a Viper here.

As to the question about adding your sig on here, it has been goofed up for awhile now. I took mine out and it came back and said "...sig too long". But, then it started working again without me adding anything...so don't know what's going on. Also, I have to login everytime now, even though the box is checked about remembering me...etc. Oh well...

Oh...what part of GA does 1tony1 live in? Isn't there a Ringold Dodge somewhere there?

Thanks again...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for the info. The greater Greensboro or Triad area is close to a million and I have never seen a Viper here.

As to the question about adding your sig on here, it has been goofed up for awhile now. I took mine out and it came back and said "...sig too long". But, then it started working again without me adding anything...so don't know what's going on. Also, I have to login everytime now, even though the box is checked about remembering me...etc. Oh well...

Oh...what part of GA does 1tony1 live in? Isn't there a Ringold Dodge somewhere there?

To get your signature fixed, shoot a PM to Lee00blacksilverGTS and let him know what you want. For now, he has to do all the signature editing/adding/deleting. 1Tony1 lives in Ringgold, GA which is very north GA. He's like 15 mins from the TN state line

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're done this way....look us up!! I invited V10 down a while back, completely my fault for not getting back in touch with him.....sorry Chad!!

I thought about you when I read this post. It made me wonder why I never got down your way, but I figured it was my fault :) Anyway, I don't plan on being down your way anytime soon, but if you ever head up towards my neck of the woods, give me a shout!