Anyone have a 6.5# pulley?

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm installing a W/M system and I want to upgrade my Roe setup to a 6.5# pulley. I would like to trade my 10# that I will probably never use. So if any of you think you might want to move up to the 10 let me know. I will also pay for a 6.5, so let me know what you have.
:drive:
thanks,
Tim

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go for the gusto man. I don't think you'll notice much difference unless you step up to at least an 8 pound pulley. You could run the 10 pounder but would probably need to upgrade the fuel pump too (unless you already have).
:drive:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 8lbs, no water ****, no problems.
Perfect for every day putting around. Works even at Pocono racetrack or local dragstrips too!

OP
OP
B

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only problem is I'm on cast pistons
I feel like I'm pushing it just going up to the 6.5, I don't want to press my luck (especially since it hasn't been very good with these motors)
I think the 6.5 will be just right for me even when I switch over to a forged motor since I will then be able to run my nitrous system

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim. With me going forged, I might swap you my 6.5 for the 10lb. I think that requires a shorter belt too..if I recall. I guess I'd need to get a Boost-A-Pump as well. Let me think about it for a day or two. Did you get the W/M pics I sent??

OP
OP
B

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got the pics, thanks
I'm getting really excited about putting together my own custom AI system

look up my writeup on the BAP install - its cake

let me know if you want to trade
I have the belt for the 10# as well

Tim. With me going forged, I might swap you my 6.5 for the 10lb. I think that requires a shorter belt too..if I recall. I guess I'd need to get a Boost-A-Pump as well. Let me think about it for a day or two. Did you get the W/M pics I sent??

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...let's do the swap. PM me your mailing address and I'll get you my 6.5 and belt in the mail. If it all looks good to you, just return your 10lb and belt and we'll call it even!! I think I've only had the 6.5 on for a maybe 1000 miles. Got it new from Sean.
Thanks Tim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte