Anyone have any pics of White 2009 SRT's?

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to see some in white, with two tone interiors? With or with out stripes?

Does not seem to be that many out there for sale from what i can see??:dunno:

Once again thanks

Slicksss :)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several new white ones here in the classifieds at dealers. One has the black and blue int. They are coupes though.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics I took of the 2009 white coupe. It looked great in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
101_2078.jpg

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one was really nice looking with the blue stripes!!

Sorry its a camera phone pic

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 94

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the orange car is(See circled car in pic)? Looks cool from here, would love to see more.

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a Pantera GTS, would belong with this crowd

Its actually an Orange/Black Aero Coupe, nice looking car! I believe it was sold, so maybe the new owner will show up around here.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see some in white, with two tone interiors? With or with out stripes?

Once again thanks

I don't know if this is what you are wanting to see or not, here's mine. :dunno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rolleyes:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWE the TNT plate frame. Used to have one and sure wished Terpstra was still in business. He had another good one too: "Porsches for breakfast/Ferraris for lunch". Kind of like that HP decal too.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
[media]http://www.buhlerviper.com/inventory/1B3JZ69Z39V500007-1%5b1%5d.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.buhlerviper.com/08WHBLCONV2.jpg[/media]

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWE the TNT plate frame. Used to have one and sure wished Terpstra was still in business. He had another good one too: "Porsches for breakfast/Ferraris for lunch". Kind of like that HP decal too.

Yes, I had TNT Motorsports make me a carbon fiber wing for my 1997 GTS long time ago. He said that plate frame was no longer being made and he took it off one of his Vipers and gave it too me when he made the wing. I put the h.p. decal on their to see if I get negative input from others and I will take it off. Here is another picture on the hood. ( It reminds me of the old big block corvette hoods I use to have with the 427 emblems) Old style? :dunno: :rolleyes:

picture.php

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Once again thanks

Ahh... what, are ya breaking down there Mike...? Gotta go for the 09 here?

If I do say so, I still prefer the Mamba interior to the new two-tone, its a bit different. Other than that, externally the only difference is the hood [which looks great, I'll probably add one myself this summer]

At least IMHO, the cars are too similar to justify trading up, unless you want to keep the car bone stock. the new 08/09 drivetrains are nice, but the aftermarket has even nicer parts anyway ;)

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh... what, are ya breaking down there Mike...? Gotta go for the 09 here?

If I do say so, I still prefer the Mamba interior to the new two-tone, its a bit different. Other than that, externally the only difference is the hood [which looks great, I'll probably add one myself this summer]

At least IMHO, the cars are too similar to justify trading up, unless you want to keep the car bone stock. the new 08/09 drivetrains are nice, but the aftermarket has even nicer parts anyway ;)

Couldn't disagree more----go for the new one, Slick!:2tu:

Bill

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I had TNT Motorsports make me a carbon fiber wing for my 1997 GTS long time ago. He said that plate frame was no longer being made and he took it off one of his Vipers and gave it too me when he made the wing. I put the h.p. decal on their to see if I get negative input from others and I will take it off. Here is another picture on the hood. ( It reminds me of the old big block corvette hoods I use to have with the 427 emblems) Old style? :dunno: :rolleyes:

picture.php
Im not real fond of the hood stuff but I did order the rear facia decal you have. Have to see how it looks. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wanted to say thanks to all for the pics :) very sweet...love white on a Viper !

Dan not sure if id do it, just want to see them :) Not parting with my Mamba anytime soon....just want a looksy....lol

Thanks guys and gals once again....we have a great bunch of people on this forum )

Slick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang