ANYONE HAVE.......

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any stock wheels and tires laying around they want to sell? Parting out my 06. Doesnt matter the condition, the person I'm selling to has his own wheels to put on. Dont need sensors.:usa:

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are you selling the blk center wheels on your car? i'm in the market.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you selling the blk center wheels on your car? i'm in the market.

Yes. I actually had them redone in all matt black including the lips,inner barells and face 2 months ago. The wheels have 8700 miles on them and about 200 after having them re-done. They are basically brand new. Selling for $4250 with pirelli p zero 285/345's. 20-25% tread left in back, 60% left in front. As soon as I find some wheels I will be taking them off. Going in the shop tomorrow to take off the motons and comp coupe exhaust.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you replacing the 06 with, an 08?

Just picked up an 08 ls3 vette. Havent had a single paycheck in 1.3 years. Have 4 cars now and am taking it down to 2. If I cant have the best, I'll settle for 2nd best. Plus the vettes payment is 70% less. With the restructering I've just done, I've taken my monthly net from 12k down to 5k. I seriously came within a butt hair of crying. This has been by far my favorite car out of owning 10 vettes. I havent slept for the last 2 weeks knowing I HAD to do this. Searching for a new career after 12 years as a mortgage broker. Oh well, three years from now I'll be back in one. Sorry for the synopsis, had to vent!:usa::(

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up an 08 ls3 vette. Havent had a single paycheck in 1.3 years. Have 4 cars now and am taking it down to 2. If I cant have the best, I'll settle for 2nd best. Plus the vettes payment is 70% less. With the restructering I've just done, I've taken my monthly net from 12k down to 5k. I seriously came within a butt hair of crying. This has been by far my favorite car out of owning 10 vettes. I havent slept for the last 2 weeks knowing I HAD to do this. Searching for a new career after 12 years as a mortgage broker. Oh well, three years from now I'll be back in one. Sorry for the synopsis, had to vent!:usa::(

Not a problem. Sorry to hear about the job situation. I am in real estate as well and totally understand. It is tough now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960