Anyone here ever use Palmer Dodge in Atlanta?

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have ever bought from them and what your experience was like. I am planning on buying a new coupe within the next month and have narrowed it down to a handful of dealers with the color combo I want. One of them is Palmer and I don't hear anything about them on here. Thanks for the input. :nana:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you checked with Ringgold Dodge to see if they can get what you want ? I (among others) am not a fan of Palmer. There are some that have had good reports though.

Ringgold, Woodhouse, Roanoke, Tator and a few others really support the Viper community....I would suggest working with them whenever possible.

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I AM SELLING MY 06 COUPE SLATE PEARLCOAT W/ SILVER STRIPES (1 OF 14 MADE) WITH 400 MILES FOR 75K (TOTALLY STOCK)
NO STORIES, SITTING MY IN HEATED GARAGE AND NEVER SEEN RAIN OR WATER. ONLY CLEANED WITH MOTHERS DETAILER. iNSERVICE DATE WAS END OF AUGUST 06 SO THE WARRANTY IS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD.

I AM MOVING DOWN SOUTH AND WILL BE BUYING AN 08 VERT WHEN THEY ARRIVE
CAR IS BOUGHT FROM JOHN FROM ROANOKE MOTORS AND HE IS THE GREATEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BOUGHT A CAR FROM.

HE IS A HONEST GUY AND KEPT HIS WORD ABOUT EVERYTHING HE SAID.

ANY INTEREST PLEASE E-MAIL ME
[email protected]
THANKS,

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look in the classifieds, Ringgold just posted several up:

# Subject Posted On Photo Price Details
For Sale: NEW VERT 6000 BELOW INVOICE 02/09/2007 $73750.00 Details: We just got some more viper inventory, and this is one of the convertibles.
It is a brand new has the five spoke wheels and satellite radio we are selling them for 6000.00 below invoice which is $73,750.00. That includes the gas guzzler tax.
As always, trades welcome, financing available, and we can deliver this car in our own enclosed trailer. Call toll free, 877-755-1751, ask for sales, or email with questions. [email protected]

Scott5ppg

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did purchase a Viper from them 10/27/06. 2001 GTS ACR. I got a great car at a great price. They will deal with you to get a great deal. Call me if you have any question. Winter is the best time to buy.

Scott (850) 494-1949

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just traded my 00 RT/10 for a 04 srt-10 White Mamba with Palmer, Of course thay didn't give me enough for the 00 but otherwise I was treated well and they have been responsive both in Sales and Service, Got me a reproduction Window sticker and provided two small repairs, on time and with courtesy
I'd have to recommend them. :bonker:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased my 95 used from them. I live in Connecticut. The car was exactly as described, I have had no issues. The General Manager Jodi is a stand up guy. He definitely takes pride in customer service. Palmer Dodge does sell A LOT of Vipers, their staff is very knowledgeable. I recommend them. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your input. In the end...I just felt more comfortable with John Gastman from Roanoke and bought the car from him on Sunday night. The car just got delivered tonight. It is a blue with silver stripes coupe with the 5 spoke SRT wheels. This is my first viper and this car is BAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang