anyone in Md Va Wv Pa

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in the area have a srt/10 that has the Corsa exhaust.That will alow me to listen to it?I am tring to set up a appointment with chuck around the time of the party to have work done.And i need to make up my mind quickly so i can get on his books.I just want to make sure it is not to loud for my #1 co-piolt 2yr old son.

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove it with my 5 year old daughter and my 8 year old son....one at a time of course...., and both did not feel it was too loud. My son said he liked the sound better. I was in the same situation you are in a couple weeks ago, with people saying it was not too loud...and then it was too loud....I think at idle it is not much louder than stock. In stop and go driving, as long as you don't go above 2500 rpm, it will be ok. Above that, and it gets SIGNIFICANTLY louder....in a good and mean way though. There is some droning at around 2500-3000 rpm. I use to have a mustange GT convertible with cat back exhaust that was actually louder at highway cruising speed.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJohn
thankx sent him mail

vincent esq
thank you this does help

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipera Russelli Thank you you are about 2.5 hrs away let me see what we can do.I will pm you with my cell # to see when it would suit you.