Anyone in SoCal need a trailer?

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have room for my trailer out here in Kalifornia...so it anyone wants to use it for free for a couple of years while I am on this project...Lemme know...I really don't wanna sell it, so you can just use it, as long as you store it and don't beat it up too bad...Here's a pic...Yep, there is $900 of stainless steel tool boxes on the front...Set up specifically to haul a Viper...And I just ordered some extended ramps for painless loading and unloading, should be here inside of a week or two...and yes the doors clear the fenders, by about 2 inches.

Use and store for a couple of years: FREE! I won't need it, I'm driving to VOI in Dallas, and will only have time to hit maybe one of the Viper Nationals events , and I'll drive there too...KC, Vegas, Houston, wherever...I'll be out here in SoCal for a couple years...maybe three...I am on a long term project...Just drop me a PM.

Pic of me pulling my RT (with my R/T) from Minnesota to SoCal:

You must be registered for see images

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll buy it from you. Let me know how much you want.

I'll be down to sson.

cody.*****@comcast.net

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, let me know I need to tow a Viper i just bought from dallas. I am in Orange County.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Deal! What a guy! My hats off to ya bro, And a BIG THANKS for all the good info on wax products and detailing that you helped me with!!!

Best, Dave :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Terry Rossi...a SoCal VCA member...who gets to keep and use the trailer for the next two or three years!

93Cobra, you can probably still use it to go pick up your Viper in Dallas...drop me a PM with your number!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness