Anyone know anything about this car (06 BLK Coupe, TX)

SKILLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Im am thinking about purchasing this car, and I was just looking for information on it. It has a supercharger on it, not sure what brand. The car was involved in a collision, and is in TX so I am guessing it came from someone around the Dallas area. I am curious to know if there was any other work done (internal) to the motor. Anyway if anyone can help, or was the previous owner of the car, I'd appreciate it. The car has a little over 5k mi on it and is an '06.

Does anyone know who's supercharger kit this is??

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a brand new bone stock black 06 coupe in the classifieds with 1800 miles for $66,000 I think Texas is a state you can wash a title in too, so that could be a full salvage car and not a fender bender.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see it's been purchased, on ebay now and on the block. I would say it defintitely had a collision :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im am thinking about purchasing this car, and I was just looking for information on it. It has a supercharger on it, not sure what brand. The car was involved in a collision, and is in TX so I am guessing it came from someone around the Dallas area. I am curious to know if there was any other work done (internal) to the motor. Anyway if anyone can help, or was the previous owner of the car, I'd appreciate it. The car has a little over 5k mi on it and is an '06.

Does anyone know who's supercharger kit this is??

Where in Texas is it?

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ebay item location, says it is in San Diego now...I can't get the ebay link to work

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC