Anyone know how to turn on fans earlier for 172 thermostat?

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure if this is even applicable, but I used Roe's fan control kit on my car and added a line and switch to jump the control relay and turn the fan on when I want, which is nice.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, no way to do it without reprogramming. The fan motor in the SRT is hydraulic, and runs off a stepper motor (MANY speed variables) It is not a simple "on/off" kind of fan system.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

The PCM you have is fully OEM except for the CLTO delay. I originally had paid for a custom tune from DC, but it was above and beyond what they could handle on a mail order basis. We opted to keep that one item changed when putting it back to stock, as it REALLY serves no purpose other than to ruin FI engines and drive tuners insane. I didnt pay 600 in the end... but it sure as hell was an expensive attempt anyway! haha.

The PCMs are "locked", and at this time, DC is the only company who has the software to work on them. There are others working on it however... BIG names who will offer End User tuning ability.

D

DAMN YANKEE

A temporary fix, but beter than nothing.

1. NOS
2. Lock out
3. Fan relay (manual only)
4. Begin Log
5. Call the President
6. Switch Weapons

Thumb #1 - Increase troop levels
Thumb #2 - Decrease troop levels

You must be registered for see images attach

D

DAMN YANKEE

Green button in the ash tray is the secret
"Drop Bomb, make Iran a parking lot, take the gas at 30 cents a gallon"
button.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Dan last week on the phone and he told me that he will reprogram his ECM's that he has sold at a reduced rate. Give him a call.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off I would call Final GTS and get all the facts along with his invoice that shows he had the programming done by Dan.Then I would call Dan and tell him that you are faxing him a copy so that the two of you can discuss the situation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4