Anyone know of used '08 conv for sale?

iron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to get into one (an '08 conv) - and friend who got me my '06 conv (that I presently own) is actively looking and said he had a used one for sale come across his dealership a while back. Sound right to you all? I did not want to question him then, as he is a straight shooter. But sounds on here like no used ones around yet. Maybe so though?

I would be interested in a GTS Blue (like mine is), Violet, Orange, or Bright (Viper) Blue (which I know are not around yet). Would lastly also consider Viper Red, but not that Venom Red. Thanks.

Ron

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New 08 black convertible here in town. Dealer wants to move it badly (it was a sold order that the buyer passed on in favor of a coupe that came earlier on allocation). PM me.

OP
OP
I

iron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all so far. I knew of the green one, just do not like the color.

I also know of the Bright Blue's "new" status ... and am now even more aware of just how rare the Purple will be ... and that the Orange are just starting to appear now (thanks to another member's polite informing me of).

I do not care for the Venom Red and would never sell my '06 GTS blue conv (pretty darn rare itself) for something other than another GTS, or the Purple, Orange or Bright Blue.

Anyone else have thoughts on? ...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad