Anyone know this car???

koskiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys - still on the hunt for my GEN2 Viper.

I totally adore this charcoal color.

Anyone have any info on this car? Previous owner maybe?

Seems to have been local to the Northern VA area for a while, and possibly Montgomer country MD.

I would love to get some history on the car if anyone knows anything.

2002 GTS with vin 1B3ER69EX2V102152

thanks.

Bobby

OP
OP
K

koskiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No I'm not related. I came very close to buying this. But, as I said only an RT10 will do for me. If you end up buying this from him, tell him that Brian from Tampa refered you.....hopefully then he will look a little harder for a good RT10 for me for a good price....hopefully! :rolleyes:

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
same here its a awesome colour for sure so wicked my new dodge diesel 4x4 is the same colour minus the stripes!!

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the market is bad but 40k for a 2002 Graphite with 3,700 miles coming from a DEALER? Wow...I bought at the wrong time. I paid only two months ago 37k for a 2000 red viper ACR with 14k miles and most people thought i STOLE that...lol...sad times.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can anyone explain how the 2002 3700mi gts from Woodhouse is so cheap? IF what is said is true, "can be had for a few k less" then that would be one of the cheapest and cleanest cars in the country. Did people just give up on these cars value's? Heck there are low milage 03 cobra's going for 25-28k from a 35k original MSRP.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think a lot of guys stretched to buy a viper when they really couldn't afford them. now they're hurting bad and have to DUMP them, thats why you see so many so cheap.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think a lot of guys stretched to buy a viper when they really couldn't afford them. now they're hurting bad and have to DUMP them, thats why you see so many so cheap.

Ehh, I dunno, I don't think that would account for Woodhouse selling what appears to be a mint 2002 with 3700 miles for about 40k. That would pretty much indicate that private sale, it would be about 33-35k. At some point these cars ARE worth something, even in the crappiest market. Oh well...back to enjoying my car today:)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when guys are dumping their cars, that drives the prices DOWN for everyone. but i might be wrong.

wait another 6 months and the same car will be $35K or less