Anyone know this'97 B\W GTS in Pittsburgh?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully simms will see this thread. he would know it i bet.

a link will help a lot

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I THINK I saw this car one time at a local car show. Tom, the car is located in Upper St. Clair. If its the one I think it is, it was in VERY nice shape.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad price. I've got 8K miles on a 96, original owner, all documents & i would not let mine go for less than 55K.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has been listed for quite sometime now. The seller did lower the price awhile ago. If you are serious check with BrianGTS on this board. He knows just about every B/W in the Pittsburgh area.:usa:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was shopping for a B&W for quite some time before I got mine last month. That particular one has been on autotrader for a long time compared to others. I could not get any communication from the owner when I tried. Usually a reason when that happens..... just my $.02

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The above poster has been looking for cars in the 41k price range since April of 2007.......if it means anything to anyone......

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI. the key fob/key are laid (on the paint) in 2 separate pics? Not sure what the thought process was there.

OP
OP
P

pigcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will connect with the seller to see what the story is.

Yes I was looking back even before 2007 but hit a financial speed bump, had a bad ebay experience on a 96 GTS, and now I am back in the market. I have noticed that the prices have seemed to stay the same since which is nice to see even as a buyer.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the car or owner, but I have seen that car for sale a few different times over the past year, or maybe even two! I'd definitely have the car checked out as those photos are old for sure.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 96 in Harrisburg, PA. Should only be a 3 hour tour...

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI. the key fob/key are laid (on the paint) in 2 separate pics? Not sure what the thought process was there.

Don't see too many Viper owners tossing their keys on their cars... :dunno:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine