Anyone need 96 blue for Stripes

flossm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have almost 3/4 Quart of blue paint from my 96RT/10 stripe job. Anyone need it. Cleaning out shelves,Yours for the shipping expense.96 gone to new home. :cool: :cool:

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flossm -- I'm looking to paint my emblems and grills to match the stripe on my RT/10. Can you provide me with the paint info with respect to brand, color code, etc., and was this paint a very good match with the factory RT/10 stripes? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
F

flossm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flyin Phil, No luck at home :( Have another source, Will check tomorrow! Bruce Venable at V-mania has a copy. Have contacted him , hope for reply tomorrow.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

OP
OP
F

flossm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil take the Spec sheet to your local Dupont paint store :) :) Good Luck. Send Pics. Love those White RT's

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post pics in the spring once I get out from under all this snow. I've got the Mopar wing already painted and installed, but the blue stripes don't match exactly, so this formula will fix that problem. Other exterior items I'll be painting are the hood side emblems, the hood 'speaker grills', and the rear bumper emblems. I'd already painted the wheel center caps with blue on the raised edges, but I'm going to repaint those for a better color match. Finally, I've got some underhood items that will be getting painted as well, though some of those items will require a different paint of the same color.
Thanks again, Ron.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960