ANYONE NEED A COMPUTER

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you know i own a small computer business where we build custom computers to fit each persons needs. I am oftering all members of this board a special price on any type of computer. We have most everything in stock, such as custom products like lighted cases,wireless mice and keyboards,flat screens ect so if you are looking for a pc pm me

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its viper related because im only oftering it to viperclub members

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think of it as a supercharger for your internet connection

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. i already have a few people interested. I only use the best parts in all my systems and i have tested every single part that is put in to be the best that i have found (kinda like sean at roe racing)

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of the quality of the comback, El Diablo is right, this doesn't belong here.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i was just trying to help out and give a deal to my fellow viper owners thats all

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok im sorry i was just trying to give people a deal it wont happen again im sorry

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well to tell ya the truth i would also have traded for some mods of people upgraded ohhh lets say exhaust or what have you

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok im sorry i was just trying to give people a deal it wont happen again im sorry

No, but think of it this way. You posted it under RT/10 and GTS discussions. Maybe some users, that are not interested in GEN I or GEN II cars don't come here, but look under SRT/10 discussions and won't ever read this.
There's a reason why here are different topics.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give the guy a break - he is only trying to give members a deal. If you don't like it, ya don't have to read it...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS is the same genius that threatened to have his relatives from Bradenton kick my ***. Now he's offering a "deal" to Viper buds.

Interesting sales technique Stu. Good luck with that.

BTW nice to see you're making an attempt at sounding intelligent using at least some punctuation.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 17 year old son is saving up for his first Viper. He is also the Network Administrator for his High School. He can get the highest quality computer parts at GSA pricing - below wholesale.

So, my kid can give you the same computer - Riced out or not (with or without blue lights). Get a DETAILED quote and send him a copy to find out how cheap you can really get these commodity items!

Being he lives at home, he also has a VERY LOW overhead, so he only needs to make around $25 on each sale.

...only 198 more sales and he'll have his Viper. :smirk:

On the other hand, just go to www.PixelUSA.com.

By the way, I'll sell my Viper for 25% off the Dealer's original out the door price, too - (dealer's sticker was $99,999 out the door, for my 2001 when I bought it), as a "discount" is always "reletive" to the asking price, not the going rate everyone else sells at... :rolleyes:

STUGOTS,
If you want to sell "discount computers" to Viper owners... advertise your WEBSITE WITH PRICES, so they can compare and judge for themselves if it's a "deal" - otherwise get the fire extinguisher out! :D

Those wanting a discount computer from my son...
He's busy in school right now, so don't bother him 'till summer. Hey, it's worth the wait, right? After all, you might save a few bucks over having bought one from your local computer store, where they have to charge you more for convienence, local support, and over-the counter same-day warranty work. :p

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i have no overhead i was doing it for free to members only. Your son should keep in the business of computers they are the future.

Chuck it has nothing to do with our stupid a$$ argument i was trying to help members out thats all.Even you as much of a pri*ck you can be imnot going to single you out and say it don't apply to you, your a member you get the same as everyone else.

BTW i also get them way below GSA and that site picelusa is not bad but i have found better for people who are not in the business to get cheaper prices

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're saying I no longer have to worry about Bubba from Bradenton Trailer Park looking to kick my ***? Whew, that's a relief. Finally, I'll be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS,

I suppose I'm just trying to say there is always some hobbiest / back-yard clone maker on every corner, claiming "best prices" and "best parts" deals.

If you don't want to get flamed for posting SPAM (selling non-viper stuff - even for "no profit"), you need to NOT sound like every other Snake Oil computer salesperson.

I know it's tough to be heard above the noise of all the "clowns" claiming the same thing, so I feel for you.

Six years ago I owned three retail computer stores, and being in the technology industry for over 20 years, I understand how genuine offers still look like just another "sale" to consumers.

Anyhow, I'm GLAD to be out of the commodity business of computer hardware. As for us, we go with ONLY Compaq Proliant, multi-processor, hot-swap, "self-healing" servers in our production data centers; HOWEVER, all the staff has Intel CLONES on their desktops. Personally, I guide people to local shops that have been aroudn awhile (PixelUSA's been aroudn for over 8 years, and their prices for commodity items have always been within 10% of any "deal", when you include shipping and handling of the mail-order place). IMHO, the benifits of a local store are worth more than a few dollars savings.

As for your website... don't let the domain name hold you up. Just spend a weekend with some friends and write down a couple hundred names for your "company". Check each one with WHOIS, and by Monday morning, problem solved - you're in business!

Oh, and taking credit cards will be a requirement for any successful mail-order computer business...

Well, off the soap-box for now before someone knocks me off! :shocked:

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK give me a quote on:

Intel Pentium 4 Processor HT at 3.20GHz
Intel D865PERLX Main Board
512MB Dual Channel DDR400 Ram
Seagate 80GB SATA 150 (8MB Cache) Hard Drive
128MB NVIDIA FX5600XT w/DVI & TV-Out
16X DVD-Rom
MID Tower Chassis w/330Watt
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
1 year warranty.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,
What's the syntax to get a URL in your Signature?

i.e. www.BabelMotorsports.com

All STUGOTS needs to do on Modnay (when he gets a domain name for his website), is setup a Signature URL that points to his "VCA Deals" website. I don't think ANYONE here would complain about him advertising in his Signature.

STUGOTS - Signature ads are real cool, in that they appear on ALL your posts. The "trick" is ONE SHORT URL, a "by the way..." thing: Like just VCA Member Computer Discounts.

STUGOTS, if you don't have a website, then just use "mailto:[your email address]" in the signature.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok cool thanks alot JDR i will take your advice

and el diablo do you really want a quote or are you bustin chops?

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a great quote now but if you can do better then why not. Make sure that you have nation wide warranty included.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everything i do is under warranty for 3 years not 1

second what quote do you have and i will tell you honestly if you are over paying and if i can beat it

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and chuck look man im sorry i got outta hand and flew off the handle, not saying you were right in this but i will admit i was wrong and as far as the offter it stands to you as well no hard feelings. If you need anything computer related let me know

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been dealing with tigerdirect.com
Can you beat their deals by enough to justify dealing with someone who is an unknown.
No offense but you could just go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi