Reaction score
because if you are not a '*****' there is no risk if you know what your doing

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and i got new a few viper owners contacted me and wanted to take the 'RIST' to save money

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look man i know you don't like me so you are gonna find anyway you can to put me down thats fine but truth of it is i was only trying to help out viper owners you included if you wanted to man no disrespect to anyone just wanna help

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"because if you are not a '*****' there is no risk if you know what your doing " -Stu

Well Stu, we have pretty much determined that you are not the sharpest crayon in the box. OK. I gave you a break. But I am done being nice. So, let me put it this way. There is great risk to you posting this stuff on a public forum. So, I guess I can deduce by your above statement that you are indeed a *****.

Way to go. Threaten your livelihood over a $100 license. Good call.

Talk to you soon Stu.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok you got a quote for $850 with a 1 year warranty
I can do it for $800 with a 3 year warranty

but on a personal note you can get more performence for the same price if you changed 2 things but thats up to you

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well like i said its the same thing when a guy comes in here and tells a story about how he was on the highway doing 90 or so blah blah blah and the story goes on anyone of us can contact state troopers right? or when someone was they have no cats we can contact emissions right? or when someone talks about racing someone on the street bike or another car we can call their local police now can't we?
so why choose me to get your 'morals' ? No one tell on eachother because were susposto stick together not rat on eachother should have learned that in 1st grade. I mean look at chuck me and him had heavy words and he could have called the cops even for what i said but he did not even report me ( and lets face it he hates me and still diden't) jesus christ man . you do what you feel you have to do

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well like i said its the same thing when a guy comes in here and tells a story about how he was on the highway doing 90 or so blah blah blah and the story goes on anyone of us can contact state troopers right? or when someone was they have no cats we can contact emissions right? or when someone talks about racing someone on the street bike or another car we can call their local police now can't we?
so why choose me to get your 'morals' ? No one tell on eachother because were susposto stick together not rat on eachother should have learned that in 1st grade. I mean look at chuck me and him had heavy words and he could have called the cops even for what i said but he did not even report me ( and lets face it he hates me and still diden't) jesus christ man . you do what you feel you have to do

you are so screwed.

Mark, please for the good of society see that your lawers take everything this guy's got.

WAR SELLING REFURBISHED COLECOS

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
craig you just proved you are a snitch too
a snitch is the worst thing you can be/

Look what happend to pu$$y in the sopranos

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not getting 'moral' on you. In each of the 3 above examples, none of the three of those are stealing. And you won't go to jail for those (for long anyway) :D

In pirating software, we are talking about stealing. No different than shoplifting or grand theft. You can go to jail for a lot longer. I have seen small computer shops get busted ... and the penalty is harsh. Unable to work in the computer industry for 5-10 years, monetary fines in the 6 figures, and even jail time.

Is it worth that to help out a buddy save $100? Or some strangers on a board that don't like you anyways?

Reaction score
craig you just proved you are a snitch too
a snitch is the worst thing you can be/

Look what happend to pu$$y in the sopranos

Oh great.....real life is so much like Tony and them in Little Italy!!

Holy moly.....I am so "susposto" move this thread....I just can't!! I try to do a good job, usually.....but this time it is just too good.

STU....for the most part you will NOT see people here posting about street racing, we don't allow it. However...what they do on a "closed test track" is their business. Some states one CAN go cat-less and pass emmissions.

Last but not least from me.....the VIN you entered comes up with a different name and location. All that info is detailed and private, so I will NOT post ANY of it. I do think it is FAIR for me to report the facts as I see them.

Personally....I think you are someone pretending to be this Tony person....but that is just me. I have been wrong in the past, and I'll gladly chime in if I am wrong now. :) Keep digging.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i guess its not worth it

but i did it because i have heard a few people refer to this as a sort of family so i treated as such as i would my own family and friends thats all

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipermed the vin comes up with my gf and it is her dads house in tx i did that because i am a loose cannon and do not want to get sued for something and get my cars taken all my cars are under that same person

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its a case of you believing me i can go take a pic of the viper with ya name on a piece of paper on the hood

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOOK IF YOU JUST WANT ME TO GO AWAY I WILL AND NEVER AGAIN POST HERE AT ALL SO U WANT THAT VIPERMAD?

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"i am a loose cannon" - Stu

Great. The guys in prison will love you.

"do not want to get sued" -Stu

Umm....this one is simple. Go away. :2tu:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHAHAHA what a TOOLBOX!

"the car is at my g/f's dad's son in law's house.... blah blah blah etc... I have no viper...... :rofl:

CAN I GET A FRIKKEN ROFL here TONY!

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******] i will take a pic right now with ya ***** *** name on the hood then what??????

Reaction score
[******] i will take a pic right now with ya ***** *** name on the hood then what??????

Yo, Tony? Let's nip this in the bud...or at least try, since that is what I am supposed to do. Lets assume EVERYTHING is on the level for this statement, OK?

Just chill out. :) EVERY thread you have posted in has turned into a huge joke, and a source of entertainment for many (No...not Manny). LOL! You admit that you go too far at times. You offer up pirated software to the Viper Nation, and expect a hero's welcome? Please, if you have something Viper-related to offer us....by all means, go ahead. If, on the other hand, you think you have something else....trust me when I say that there are MANY upstanding people here on the board who we can (and do) turn to. And guess what? They don't offer us pirated software and get our knickers in a bunch.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
every post i have turns into crap becuse people jump all over me look at my other posts about the antenna and look what people wrote i can not have a on the level post people screw it up they got it out for so ohh well i get out of hand but when 10 people are jumping on you yeah you tend to defend yourself

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
vipermed the vin comes up with my gf and it is her dads house in tx i did that because i am a loose cannon and do not want to get sued for something and get my cars taken all my cars are under that same person

Shouldn't post stuff like that, it's enough to sieze/place lien's on ALL his assets, and it can take a very long time to sort that stuff out. Also, it's amazing that people would allow a loose cannon to use them, and be a liabilty to themselves.

Photo pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stu,
I am the SOLE creator of my portaits. NO ONE has the right to copy or scan them for any reason. Not for their friends, family, dog bowl...whatever. The law reads "IF IT IS CREATED, IT IS COPYRIGHTED". My clients own the print (the paper itself), not the ability to reproduce it. I fight this battle daily as some people have the mind set that you do. That it's ok to steal if YOU think it's for the right reasons.

I view software in the same light. When someone scans a photo that I have sweated over, it robs me of my livelyhood. The copyright on the software doesn't say, "Please feel free to give this to your friends and family".

By the way, this is a "public" forum and if you want to talk to someone privately, you can do that elsewhere (ever heard of e-mail). Otherwise, get off our case. When you post to one, you post to ALL.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i understand where you are comming i never looked at it from the creators point of view im sorry

and i disregard this post then

gthomas she does not let me do anything i paid for the cars and they are just under her name thats all they are mine

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
What I mean is that posting what you did would be admissible in court by a creditor/suer, to go after their property, based on your admission of hiding assets.
Did you know that whoever's name they are under could act as if they are their's? i.e.-sell them, drive them, even prohibit you from seeing them, and not allowing you to take them?
Also, should you wreck, etc., they would also share liability.