Anyone seen the jesse james viper lately?

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this on the other board, but fiqured id try here too. Does anyone here own it? The Purple looking RT/10. I have the original side sills that were on it...id like to own the rest of the car. If anyone knows where it is or who has it please shoot me a pm....

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The link says it was a twin turbo. I don't see any signs of that.
You must be registered for see images

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no it was not a twin turbo, nothing more than a gen 1 with headers and roller rockers I have the hot rad mag it was in. Car was way overrated. Only dynoed 370 RWHp JJames sold it to some sucker in CA for $100K!! It ended up at Scott shop for a while then disappeared.

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he have/build a 2nd Viper GTS? There was one claimed to be his available just a few weeks ago....

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that car got burned up a Elite motorsports ( it literally caught fire and got pretty trashed )

No just the hood...Scott had put a "elite" hood on it and that itsself caught on fire..not the entire car.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it wasnt TT. I know that for a fact. I have some pics of it from when it was at scotts shop but there film pics not digital...

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is a piece of JUNK.

Wait till CJ gets ahold of it, then you will see Junk!

Just kidding CJ!

I think the entire engine burned up as well, it had somethin to do with the fuel system, if I remember correctly, Scott claimed that Jesse F'd it up really bad, the car just waited to get into Scott's hands before it caught on fire.

Oh, and the car originated in a junk yard so get at her CJ! :nana: