Anyone selling a nice SRT10, looking for something $45k or under

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Corvette is getting picked up tomorrow so it's time to get serious on the Viper hunt. Figured the owners on this forum probably take good care of their vipers so why not see what people have here. Looking for a 03-06 convertible or coupe, don't have a particular color in mind, honestly would prefer if it has a couple mods but not necessary. So if anyone has one for sale or knows someone selling a nice clean SRT10 Viper, let me know.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
45K is a little on the Low side if you ask me, You could probably get a convertible for that price range....But just think about how much cooler the coupe looks :)

Id say if you raised your price bracket another ten thousand you could really snag yourself a nice, well taken care of, slightly modded coupe. If your capping it at 45K, your options maybe nothing but higher milaged ones.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you could get a decent 03-04' for that but would definitely have to pay a lil' bit more for an 06' but I think it would be worth it! jmo

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judging by what's out there for sale right now, 45k seems like a pretty reasonable budget for an 03-04 vert in red, black, or silver. I just bought my 06 in GTS blue for 45k, but it does have 23kmiles.

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats a great deal, is that also a coupe? where did you find a deal like that, just looking locally?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
KDR83...you might want to contact me for some info about IN/KY VCA Members' cars for sale that might be a fit for you.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats a great deal, is that also a coupe? where did you find a deal like that, just looking locally?

Sorry I didn't specify, I picked up a vert. Found it while browsing ebay, it was the exact color I wanted and there is only 88 of them made(and who knows how many of those have been ruined by adding stripes?), so I jumped on it. They were asking 47,500, we went back and forth on prices and settled at 45,100

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scumbag Viper owner: Wants to buy viper for below market value... then ******* after they purchase that the value isn't going up.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow someone that wants to buy a Viper for what they might be worth. Had mine for sale for a few weeks, took it down because I was tired of being low balled. Was told $30k was top book for a 03, with "high miles". I have 13k on mine on.

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow someone that wants to buy a Viper for what they might be worth. Had mine for sale for a few weeks, took it down because I was tired of being low balled. Was told $30k was top book for a 03, with "high miles". I have 13k on mine on.

lol....dont you love it!!!!!!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How in the Lords name is 13k miles high mileage on a 9 year old car. Someone needs to put the **** away for a while. That equals about
1400 miles a year. Crazy stuff...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte