Anyone selling Gen II red mopar hardtop?

Mazman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a mopar hardtop for my 97 red RT/10. Any pointers or someone selling? Must be in excellent condition.
thanks. Maz

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it's your first post....why must it be a mopar top? Several aftermaket suppliers have an excellent quality product and one now make a three piece hard top the fits it the trunk.

B

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should get the Jeff Lemke 3 piece hardtop. Search for pics. It's low and sleek looking and pulls apart in 2 or 3 pieces and fits in your trunk. Haul around a 1 piece top and you'll understand.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mazman: Here is how the AP Engineering top looks on my gen 2...

508trunktopside40-med.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mazman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pic Andy!
I still think the factory double-bubble top looks better then the rest but I haven't seen them all up close and personally.
For the 3 piece top, is water leakage of any concern for those who have already purchased it?

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill,

By the way, I think you have made a pretty wise choice on color combinations yourself. If you're ever find yourself in Michigan, let me know and I'll show you the top.

Mazman, I have had my top for about a month now, and I've been caught out in a few rainstorms. I haven't had any water leakage.