Anyone selling Gen II wheels??

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im looking at potentially getting a set of gen II wheels for my gen I...anyone considering selling a set or have any suggestions where to look?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I think the 3 spokes on the GenI are perfect for that car. If I were you, I'd either go aftermarket and get some really nice wheels, or stay original. GenII wheels aren't really much of an upgrade, are they?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up a set of those rims with tires for less than a set of new 17" PS2s last year (less than $1k). I kept my perfect, stock gen 1 rims. Your car will look fine with the 18s if you can find a good deal. Guys are dumping those rims for cheap... Keep looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. Yeah, I missed a set last year for $800 shipped from a member on here. They were mint. I will keep looking. I just like the look of those gen II wheels and I cannot afford to drop $3k ish on a set of nice rims (I wish I could, those black IForged are amazing!)

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 spoke gen II wheels for sale, with literally brand new mich on them for $1750.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little insight, in mid model year the 97's changed from cast to forged wheels. The early 97 and 96 wheels had some issues. You are probably aware that some of the Gen 1 wheels also have problems, in general, hard driving on the Gen I wheels seems to distort the wheels. I had a 94 and eventually all four wheels had to be replaced. I have a couple of Gen 1 wheels that will make nice tables.

Thanks for all the responses. Yeah, I missed a set last year for $800 shipped from a member on here. They were mint. I will keep looking. I just like the look of those gen II wheels and I cannot afford to drop $3k ish on a set of nice rims (I wish I could, those black IForged are amazing!)

Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Have A Very Nice Set off of My 00' WITH the Orginal Tires that Came with Them (they ONLY Have 7k Miles on them & LOOK Brand New, But they are HARD & Wouldn't Recommend them for Everyday Driving) for $1,400 SHIPPED!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala