Anyone up for a Viper gathering in the DFW area?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in if it isn't too far. Pick a location and time and you will get some commits. I want to see that Gen I GTS you're building. :D :usa:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wilholts in Grapevine is kind of neat. There is a train just about a block down that would make for some cool pictures.

But if I don't get my Viper back tomorrow you guys can't meet! J/K.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we should make this for next Sunday July, 10. What is Wilholts? Is that a restaurant? What is the address? I would like to get as manny people there as we can.

Patrick

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys want to meet up with a whole bunch of DFW Vipers check out the North Texas Viper Club site, http://www.northtexasviperclub.com, for a calendar of events etc. We have a meeting coming up the weekend after the 4th and the week after that we have a big cruise out to Possum Kingdom Lake. make sure you have your current email address to the club to be on the event mailing list. There are at least two events every month available for Viper owners.

4207henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in, but somebody needs to pick a place and time and be done with it if you want it to work!!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm your Huckelberry! How about ******'s in Grapevine off of 114/121?

Post a map to the ******* you are referring to and let's do it at 5 pm Sunday. :2tu:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I'm your Huckelberry! How about ******'s in Grapevine off of 114/121?

Post a map to the ******* you are referring to and let's do it at 5 pm Sunday. :2tu:

O.K. I can't post a map, however, the address is 1711 Crossroads Drive, Grapevine, TX, 76051 if you want to Mapquest it. The phone number is 817-410-9464. My cell is 817-825-3208. If you're coming on 121 take William Tate exit and you're there. ******* is between Don Pablos and Red Robin. I'll get there early and claim some tables if you guys will confirm and I can get a head count. First round of beers on me! :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there as will Henri and Pattymelt. I'm going to get in touch with Rocket65C and work on a kitchen pass for him. Every Viper gathering should have a purple Viper. :2tu: :usa:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My snake is still in the shop. Will not get it until Monday. I may ride my bike over if the purple Viper is coming!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I'll be there!!! Somebody bring a digital camera. Maybe we can get some Viper/****** girls photos to add to the "Chicks" post. I've got one, however, the wife would get pissed. :eek:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grapevine ******* is the best ever. Top this.

You must be registered for see images

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick did a killer job converting his interior from gray to black, for cheap too.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devildog has a clean GTS with some tasteful mods. He has the first Vipair. :2tu:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Devildog has a clean GTS with some tasteful mods. He has the first Vipair. :2tu:

Shelby3 & pattymelt1285, great meeting you guys and checking out your Vipers. You both sounded awesome when you left getting on it on the on ramp! Slelby3 that is a serious setup you've got. See you guys next week same time same place. Hopefully, we can get some more Vipers to show up and map out a cruise for the following week with a finish at ******* for some beers. I don't know about you guys but I've got some nice prints on my hood and I'm not talking about fingers either! ;) Very nice and cute girls there, especially Lisa our waitress. Thanks to the girls and their Manager for allowing them to pose with our Vipers for some great photos. Texas Vipers and Texas ******* girls rule! :2tu: BTW, glad I got the first Vipair...comes in handy when my NACA gets blocked at ******* Grapevine. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960