Anyone want to get rid of some GTS rims?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, Looking to spend some xmas money and wanted to know if any of you have a set of GTS rims from a Gen 2 that you would be willing to part with? Looking to upgrade my 94rt/10 look to compete with Phil Lee's Viper ;) Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I should have clarified. I am looking for the 5 star 17's. Ya, looked at Gen 3's but a little bit high on price and coming from classic mustang 5 star Cragars on each one...it's kind of engrained...nothing against the Gen 3's though. But yes 5 star 17inch are what I am hoping for.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or buy a set of Forgelines
7016P1000081-med.JPG

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotone,
I have a set of '96, 5 star,gray powder-coated, clear coated, in very good shape with MXX3 tires mounted; +++++++, these will keep the same gray look as you now have with your current 3 spoke.
Send me your email address, if you are interested, so I can send you some pictures and additional details. I updated to 2002 18" and will make a very good deal on these. :2tu: :2tu:
Don Ruckman Email: [email protected]

SnakeBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a set of 97's. They aren't perfect a little curb rash but they are straight pm if interested.

Bill B
I am very interested in your wheels. Dropped you a e-mail. Will pic up.

Wayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend that lives here in Dallas that is looking to sell a set and could meet you somewhere.
Email me at [email protected] for his contact info
Hope this helps both of you out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine