Anyone with Black Vipers ???

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Zaino and it seems to work pretty good. Here's a pic I took off my hood while it was up.
You must be registered for see images attach

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy solution - go pick a couple cases of graphite paint!
smile.gif

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
best thing i have found is to use a duster often followed by some type of quick detail spray rather than washing it,washing slowly removes any wax protectant that is on your paint.i only wash if when it is beyond using a duster.currently i have no swirls so i am reluctant to use a polish yet,i don't want to put swirls in.BTW i'm not into the "spend a whole weekend waxing thing".do not use a polish on the wheels it will dull and yellow them,your wheels are clearcoated.i only use mild detergent on them and it seems to work fine.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought a 2000 GTS Black on Black!
The paint is in great shape (needs waxing, some swirl marks), but I was wondering what you guys out there are using to keep these black beasts beautiful?
If you could tell me what works best for you, that would be great!
I've gotten some feedback on another post, thank you, but I'd like some detail please.
Thank you,
TJ
PS Is my paint clear coat or urethane. I think it's urethane, but just want to be sure as some polish companies sell specific products for either finish.

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya - I have a black Durango - looks clean - but upon close inspection it is a nightmare to keep clean... The graphite is easy to clean - spots are not obvious...

I see in your signature - you want a Corsa exhaust... Mine is up for sale - one of the winter projects will be to side exhaust... I put the Corsa exhaust on about 3 months ago...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960