anyone with experience using the kwiklift with a Viper?

BruceW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the kwiklift (www.kwiklift.com). I need something inexpensive that will give me some working room under the car. Anyone using these?
Thanks
Bruce

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be interested in getting one too. They look safe and great for small spaces for people on a budget like myself!
You must be registered for see images

do you think we can get a group buy?

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one and love it, for a low ceiling it works great.
Installed headers and exhaust using it. No problem with rubbing putting the car on the lift.

JimT 99RT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Works Great, just the right height to get to everything underneath the car. The ramps are wide enough for the rear wheels. Once you get the trick of pulling up on the ramps it’s easy, I hang out the door to line up the wheels and drive right on. If I'm driving the car a lot I just leave it parked with the ramps down with the wheel chocks in place and the parking break on, otherwise I leave the car parked on it with the lift up. The lift doesn't really take up any more space than the car. The cross brace works well, I have had no problems using jack stands on the cross brace to hold the car up while removing the wheels. It is a very sturdy platform to work off of, and is very well made.
http://www.kwicklift.com/

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it on TV the other day. It does seem like a good deal for those of us with limited garage space.

--- Ken

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one, works great. Do all my oil changes, brakes on the other cars, cleaning under the Viper etc. Did the headers and catback on the Z-06 with it and I am sure it will come in handy when I start on the Viper. Keeps the car up and tends to keep people away from it than when its parked on the concrete.
I got the additional centerlift bridge and the casters plus their roll around oil catch container.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I park my Viper on one every day. It is great and does not take up too much room. Powder coating and all the accessories I think I was in around $1300.00 delivered to a local warehouse. I bought two of the jack braces that go across the ramps, the only problem is it is hard to find jacking points as most of the frame is covered by the ramps. So brake work etc may still have to be done on your garage floor with jack stands. When doing a clutch or headers, exhaust, etc it is great. For the clutch you can sit up straight in the tranny tunnel, once the transmission is out, and bolt the clutch up, actually easier than a stand underlift in that respect. I did headers on an F-body, it got the car up high enough to send the headers in from the bottom, big issue on long tube install on an f-body. I did a Corsa install on an RT-10, the ramps made the job a lot easier. The Viper rear tires will just fit on the ramps, but you have to make sure you are dead center or they will over hang. Also, if you pull on it and the tires are wet be very careful with the throttle and clutch engagement. The ramps are very slick when wet, I almost learned the hard way one night. Great product and well built. Mine is bright yellow, grease and dirt cleans off very easily.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto all the other positive things here - I too have and use one for all my cars, Viper included.

I have a shallow garage ceiling so I had no choice but to go with something like the kwiklift.

When not in use, it comes apart and can be stashed along the walls of the garage - you almost never even know its there.