anyway to get gtsr parts for a gen 2?

zombiesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know that the gen 2 gtsr has completely different suspension components and are actually much wider than a factory gts. does anyone know if you can get those longer control arms and other suspension parts? im tying to basically make a street legal gtsr out of my acr and maybe throw some extra ponies on top

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
The suspension components are the exact same. Only difference are the adjustable Koni shocks and adjustable sway bars. I do have the adjustable sway bars if you want a set.

OP
OP
Z

zombiesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really i read in a few places that the control arms were different and they widened the car about 3in? pmed you about the sway bars

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have even written to the Oreca boys (in French for good measure) asking for any left over parts.....no dice. If you find them please post the identity of the place after you buy what you want!

Kma4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suspension links were all OEM bits on the GTS-R stuff I messed with. Both P3 that was built by Roush for Chrysler and the Oreca customer cars. It was because the cars were homologated through FIA and back then they had to be stock pieces. That later changed and you could do whatever you wanted. Not sure if Oreca ever did any different stuff or not. I did have a custom front suspension break on one and took away brakes and steering heading into turn 1 at Trois Rivieres in Canada. That's a street course, lots of 90 degree corners and luckily tire walls. Data showed the speed sensor getting ripped off at 140mph. Woo Hoo, Hold on mister, we're going for a ride!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala