ashamed to be seen in your viper, if you see a c6 z06 ?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will you be ashamed to be seen in the presence of the great z ?...........

Ashamed Why? Looks wise the Corvettes will never steal our thunder and for HP, the C6 Z has only about 10% more HP than my 6 year old GTS. So if a new Z06 does me in a race it won’t be by much.

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no fear driving my great '93 Viper! It has taken GM ~12 years to build the C-6 and finally approach the performance level of our Gen I Vipers.
The stock C-6 that I drove last summer was weak.
The ZO6 is another story. I am happy that is here.
Maybe it will wake up DC?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I suppose I would be as proud of my viper as they would be of their Z. Why would either be ashamed? Sometimes, I just don't get it...?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats killing me is that someone had a brainfart idea that any of us would be ashamed. Are you Fking kidding me?

Lesson: Please put the crackpipe down before you post. :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker: :bonker:
You must be registered for see images

HAHA!!

Reaction score
Ashamed to be seen in my Vipers?

Can not imagine how anyone could feel that way?

That is totally

The Z06 has good specs but it is not a Viper, and GM is not Dodge! Lets see a Z06 looks like the 25,000 to 35,000 other Corvettes made every year, really special looking car made by hand by a select team, I Think NOT! :nono:

Vipers are special cars and will always be special.

If someone feels ashamed when driving a Viper next to a Corvette :bonker: go see a Shrink and or give up the drugs!

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just for the record, I have owned 5 Corvettes,(some of my best friends still do). I sold my last one in September, it had every go fast bolt on available putting out somewhere near 420HP. My best 1/4 mile was 12.71 at 108MPH, every Viper I raced (a lot of them) beat me; even when they were asleep at the lights. While the Corvette is called "Americas Only True Sports Car" and almost everyone who loves cars always has wanted to own one THEY ARE DEFINATTLY NOT A VIPER!!!

Ummmmm you need to pick a different hobby. 12.70's at 108, were you at Denver or what? With 420hp that's about the worst display I've ever seen. Just for grins, how quick have you been in a viper?

Don't you know that Corvette owners rate their HP at the flywheel not the rear tires, take off 15% and it was pushing maybe 360 at the tires. so a 12.70 was not bad, but my Viper friend still spanked me with a 12.1

GRAPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Don't you know that Corvette owners rate their HP at the flywheel not the rear tires, take off 15% and it was pushing maybe 360 at the tires. so a 12.70 was not bad, but my Viper friend still spanked me with a 12.1

[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up, my bone stock GTS went 12.15 at 119, and my bone stock 405 horse at the flywheel Z06 went 12.28 at 115 and change. Let me drive your cars next time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte