At 200mph YOU have NO Friends! -stickers are ready!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's about time, right! Moving into a new home, kinda sets you back a bit! :D Well, that and getting my GTS back with it's Twin Turbos on it takes up some time each day too! :headbang:

What we have decided to do, since so many of you wanted these is, as I didn't think it would be appropriate to ask him for 50 freebies!

I am going to order 100 of them, like the pictures shown. My cost will be about $2.25 each. I am going to sell these for $5.00 each. With ALL of the MONEY going to charity. I have recently started a food/clothes drive for a family that is in NEED of food, rent, clothes,etc. And I think this will be a good way to get some $$ for food certificates and help out. I will make sure she knows that it came from the generous VCA members!

Here are a couple photos of the style of the stickers. What we may do is make our batch a chrome look center with a black border. This will help to keep the sticker in tact, as the smaller ends tend to pull away after a few 200 mph run! :p J/K But it would make them stronger overall. Or we can just make them exactly like shown w/o border.

So post here how many you want and if you want SQUARE or TRIANGLE!

1494chromeACR_012-med.jpg

1494sticker-med.jpg

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey,

I will take 4 of the triangles. Check will be in the mail Monday.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad, but that sticker would make it EXTREMELY difficult to get out of a ticket, especially when you tell the officer you normally drive the speed limit. Of course, having a Viper pretty much eliminates that possibility....

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take 2 triangles. I sent payment via paypal.

If you ever do a second pass with: "There are no Atheists at 200 MPH", I will take a couple.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about rewording the sticker to read.

"At 200MPH you are being passed by Paolo Castellano"

:D :D :D :headbang: :headbang: :eek:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I'm getting me a vinyl decal machine and selling on here so I can get me another viper!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Case,i'll take 5 Squares.
Can you bring some down to sell at the upcoming VCA meeting?E-El Presidente Bill/Tracy
If not Check's in mail brotha

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many do you have left?

I will be placing the order on Friday when I get home from vacation. It will not take long to have them cut and ready after that.

I plan on ordering extras anyways, but the more orders the better! :2tu:

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PayPal done for 1 each. PM me if you need any additional info
Dave Cole
POB 1863
Elizabeth, CO 80107

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I recognized that sticker. It's been around a while. Here is a clear picture from December 2000 in Galveston at a Viper Club meet. You can see the sticker next to the rear view mirror...

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960