Atlanta dyno shootout...did it happen?

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Atlanta guys had their dyno day? Can you post the numbers? Dying to know the results. Thanks!

Cheers,
Tom

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good time was had by all!

There were a few creampuffs that make some strong stock power (~420 hp and 450tq), and then mine and Martin D's.

Martin's pulled a consistent ~540hp and ~540tq, and mine pulled ~700hp and ~700tq.

I'd love to see some of the creampuff graphs posted. Here's mine (also in another thread somewhere):

dyno-graph-3-16-02.jpg

JD

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph sorry I missed you guys, I saw you dyno sheet at dyno lab about 2 hours after you guys left. I had no Idea it was on the same day as our vette dyno day, not to mention that slacker Martin didnt let me know he was going to be there or I would have been their with bells on. haha Nice number when can you floor that thing arounf 90mph?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man give me some credit....

I did 550/554.

I do however have some tricks up my sleve for the next Dyno day.
I will not be defeated!!!!!!
smile.gif

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin you need nitrous on that bad boy. By the way I just called your office to talk trash "AGAIN" and you are out playing around for the day. Your friend Chris says they are going to the 1/4 mile soon are you going as well?
bounce.gif

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really considering Nitrous. However, I am working with John right now on the Venom Twin Turbo package. Can you say 1000 RWHP???

Not a done deal, but we are getting close! Also, I will be skipping the 1/4 mile event.

Regards,

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun to me let me know when I can take a ride in that beast. All I have to say for HMS is I have a client in Cali who got screwed on his deposit for some work, I hope you get what you pay for like you did the first time around.

Cheers

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twin Turbo!!!!! **** !

Are you sure you want to skip the event this weekend? It will be the only chance I have to spank you because you will wipe the floor with my @$$ when you have a TT on there!

It makes me sick to my stomach to just think about it!

But I do suggest that you GO FOR IT!!!

JD

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin you need to go man we all want to see what that thing can do.. Dont worry about racing Joseph I'll clean him up for you if you dont go. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin you need to go man we all want to see what that thing can do.. Dont worry about racing Joseph I'll clean him up for you if you dont go. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good to me so did you ever talk Martin into coming to the track? As for cleaning you up I have under 500 rwhp I wonder who will win??????