ATTENTION UK MEMBERS SRT10 COUPE NEEDED TO PHOTO

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great chance to get your car in a new racing game. I clarified color and style in another email. SRT10 COUPE only, ANY color. Hopefully within a 100 mile radius of Middlesex/London but that could be expanded. Contact.....

[email protected]

As George is on vacation till next Wednesday make sure to CC

[email protected]

Here is the original email...

Hi,

I was hoping that you could help me? I work for a computer games company in England and currently we are working towards the latest version of our best selling Race Driver game.

We have a license agreement in place with Dodge to feature three of their cars. To speed things up a bit I was hoping that you might be able to help me source me a car. One of the cars that we have licensed is a 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (see attached). Do you know of anyone who has one and where the car is located - if so is it at all possible to pass these details on?

To realistically portray the car correctly in game we require the car to be photographed and illustrated on-site at wherever the vehicle is kept (we would source the illustrator/photographer).

If you can help me in anyway I would really appreciate and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks,
George Coombes

George Coombes
In-Game Researcher

Codemasters Software Company Limited
Stoneythorpe
Southam
Warwickshire
CV47 2DL
+44 (0)1926 814132
[email protected]
http://www.codemasters.com

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only x2 coupes that I know of in the UK, both blue/white, one is a club members car sent over by the Wizard.

Pretty sure we could help the guy out, though he will have travel a bit futher than 100 miles, i've emailed George and have had a reply passing the owner details on