Attn: Bill Pemberton - Word on the Copperhead

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill:

Heard any more about the Copperhead? Do you know when you will see the actual color, and can we assume that this is a run of 200 units as has been the pattern with the Mamba editions?

Thanks,

Alice

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A bunch of us were lucky enough to see the color at ASC in January, and I find it a very strong , in your face, color. The numbers should be in the 200-300 range, similar to the Mambas, and then it should be discontinued. I personally really like the color, but then the Orange Prowler was one of my favorites when that little hot rod was being built. We all have our preferences, but I do think the Viper Nation will be pleased with the Copperhead, and it is kind of a departure color, which I hope means, more unique colors in the following years for the Coupe and SRT-10.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill:

As I recall, it is Mamba like in that it has orange inserts and orange stitching, correct?

(Bring the Prowler back....with a Hemi)

Alice

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya Bill when's it comin bud? I can't wait! :D

BTW I passed the 900 mark
1828copperhead_orange.jpg

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
From all that we have gleaned it will probably only have the stitching and such, and will not have the lower parts of the dash, door panels, console, etc., done in orange. The fear is that we would have a Halloween effect if done in this mannner , and I sure concur. I think the sutle stitching, and the exterior color will do the job, though there are rumors of another minor change ----- but heh,I guess DC thinks it is fun to keep us guessing, ha?! :confused:

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"though there are rumors of another minor change"

Now thats just plain MEAN.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, not HP, but .............remember it is only a rumor, so I don't want to be a gossip,heh,heh.

Okay , it will come with a special decoder ring - now you all know.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill:

Had read about the decoder ring and its use with Captain Midnight and Jet Jackson. You can also get it with Ovaltine.

So give us a hint as to what this extra thing-a-mabob may be. We are talking trim. Hmmm, maybe we are talking the Coupe's wheels?

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike:

I shall.

Oh, Bill...please post the price of the new Copperhead wheels. JonB, please confirm the trade value of stock SRT-10 wheels in trade for the Copperhead wheels.

D-C...it was Mr. William Pemberton who leaked these data, not I.

Bill: Mike and I want color swatches of the new Copperhead. He wants #1 and our family wants #2...please transport this weekend. It is so cool that Woodhouse throws in a Paxton (please invoice us for the cup holder).

(Darn, with an orange car, I'll truly need those fuzzy dice...again).

Alice

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill:

A Paxton is de rigeur at the drive-in teller window at Trust Company Bank. It is expected of all customers. The whistling makes them think that tea is brewing.

Now back to those wheels that you are shipping out...

Alice

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Further to the Motor City Viper Club thread, can anyone comfirm the start of production of the Copperhead SRT10 - rumored to be next month!!!

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I worry about that later. I do have a same little warehouse but that's full. There is no shortage of volunteers ready to store for me (provided I leave the keys)