Aug 14th Mopar at the mall Red Deer

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this past weekend I got the chance to talk to a couple who travel around from car show to car show with there Trailor dyno setup.They charge $80 a car you get two pulls and they test the air gas mixture of you car for an extra $15.Seems like a good time.I talked to them about coming to the Mopar event and they seemed interested.I am sure myself or one of the women from the CAMA club will be talking to them again befor the event to hget it all setup.So my question is this.How many other Vipers out there would be interested in making the trip for the show and doing the Dyno?Please let me know and whenever we talk to them again we will let them know a number of interested cars and them maybe we can strike up some sort of deal with them.

Shane

P.S. got to see two new Camaros on the dyno both did a 365 for horses.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane,
Leigh from CAMA already has them lined up from last weekend at Three Hills. :)They should have told you they were booked already.:dunno: All we have to do is let Leigh know there will be at least 8 people who will do the pulls so it will be worth their while to come down from Spruce Grove. I will have one or two. BREADMAN will have one for sure. 1of76 RT/10 will dyno his. My nephew will do his 73 Challenger with his new motor. If you do yours we have at least 5 already.:drive: I am sure there will be at least 5 from the show, especially if it is advertised. So we can let Leigh know it will be worth while and she can start to advertise it.:2tu:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they has her name in the book but where not sure if they where going to go or not so i had to kindda do a little talking to get even a we will see out of them so lets hope nothing else comes up inless Leigh already got a for sure out of them..

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that makes the four of us from Red Deer area and CDNVIPER from Calgary sent me a PM with interest in coming down for the show and DYNO.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well there will be no Dyno at the show but a good turn out would be just as much fun.I'm sure if the day goes well we may even be able to go for a run after the show for perhaps a bite to eat.The show is this saturday so see you all there.