Auto transport for my viper

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for auto transport for my new viper from N. CA (Petaluma) to Las Vegas...anyone have ideas who to use?

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allow me to start:

Gary Almond! Lots of people have used Gary, all have been very pleased with his services, he will treat you and your car right, he is a Viper owner and VCA member, and he is a stand up, honest guy. Gary is your man! No doubt about it.

http://www.almondexotictransports.com/

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
I am also wondering, called Gary but he's a little bit busy right now and wont be available till after I leave. I'm shipping from Florida to Michigan. anyone have any other people in mind??

Vipper Rich,
You know who not to use, right?

well, Un-Reliable still hasn't emailed me back yet - I might have to call them, I have used them in the past and really never had a problem with them. Last year shipping back to Michigan it only took them 4 days - i thought that was pretty fast.

Reaction score
It took 5-weeks and a day to be exact......

To think they haven't responded to your email should be enough reason, no?

I will have some more news to share, but would prefer to wait for a resolution to my situation before I comment further.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work in San Mateo (Ca) only 40 minutes from Petaluma, and live in Seven Hills, (Henderson). Be happy to drive down for you.

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also wondering, called Gary but he's a little bit busy right now and wont be available till after I leave. I'm shipping from Florida to Michigan. anyone have any other people in mind??

I'm using Exotic Auto Transport. Their hub is in Ocoee, Fl (near Orlando). All of their transport trailers are enclosed. They gave me a good price from Virginia to Miami.

Exotic Auto Transport @ 1-800-766-8797. Search the name on the web to get their website and request a quote.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like many here, Gary Almond would be my first choice for enclosed transport. With Gary booked so much these days, I found another guy that has done a GREAT job at a good price: Gene Bond can be reached at 417-619-3089. He has delivered a few Vipers and a Bentley GT for me and all were very happy on the other end. He uses only enclosed trailers and has a few insured/bonded trucks going coast to coast. Be sure to let him know you were referred by the Viper Club (Kansas City) if you decide to check him out.