autoform wing for sale?

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have an autoform wing laying around for sale for a RT/10 don't want to wait 6 weeks to have one built. I want the deck lid style that just lips up in the back. If so How Much?

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 RT/10
Give Chuck Tator a call, he has 2 MOPAR primered wings in stock. List at $440.00 and a 10% VCA discount is available.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for Autoform anyone?? I am going to place my order Monday if no responce just did not want to wait up to 6 weeks. But I really want this wing like this one.
190yellow_viper_with_autoform_wing-med.jpg

190yellow_viper_with_autoform_wing_2-med.jpg

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many holes do you have to drill for that one?

How many holes to drill for the Mopar?

Can we get some more pics of the 2 so I can decide IF I want to install one please.

Are those the only 2 "low profile" "RT/10" wings made?
Thanks

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of that Autoform wing. Not to say it is bad or anything. I am more of a fan of the big racing wings. They look more agressive and imposing to me.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of that Autoform wing. Not to say it is bad or anything. I am more of a fan of the big racing wings. They look more agressive and imposing to me.

I dont know bout that..But that wing is perfect for the RT10...Nice flowing line in the profile without a chunky racing wing spoiling the natural flow...I love it..SB this is the first Ive seen picts of your car..Well done..Love the rims and the drop...Im a GTS man but everytime I see an RT10 done up like this I gotta take a step back and admire...

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G,
Your car looks sweeeet! I will have one ordered on Monday I've got the itch and want be able to scratch it till I have that spoiler.
Chad

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY SanFrancisco we're talking ROADSTER wings here, NOT those monster ricer jobs (that look OK(?) on a GTS)!
LOL!!!!!!!!

Keep the SMALL wing pics coming, How about some Mopar wing pics!

Snake - how many holes to mount the Autoform wing?

One more question - how much is the Autoform wing?

THANKS GUYS!!

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SanFrancisco.....lol I think its been eyars ( maybe gradeschool? ) Since i have heard that one....lol

To point out, there is a big difference between the big ass ricer wings, and true race wings. Some are for look and no go, and others look good and perform better.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Mopar wing guys, how 'bout some pics so I can decide which wing, Mopar or Autoform.

Autoform's website says NO drilling required to mount their wing. HOW in the HECK is that monkey mounted then??!!!

How many holes need to be drilled for for the Mopar!

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey GCHDEALER, be careful on which one you get. I'm not 100% sure, but I've looked into both Mopar and Autoform. Mopar = drilling holes. Autoform = no holes.

You can remove the Autoform and never know that it was installed. Unlike the Mopar - it's a permanent hole job.

Those that know for sure might comment... But I felt that was big advantage with the Autoform. Plus the Autoform shows the rear viper decal - the mopar does not...

Just my 2 cents.

By the way - when I get the cash - it'll be an Autoform for me...

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I can see from Chad's pic of the Mopar wing the Mopar shows off the rear emblem too so that is not an issue.

But I think the "no holes" of the Autoform will be the deal clincher. I just hope that the "silver" paint they use is a good match!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 96 in Chad's picture is my 96. I had to drill 3 holes per mounting pedalestal(sp) for a total of 6. Although it was tough to drill, I prefer the look of the Mopar spoiler.

Mike

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike would you please post a good side and full rear shot of you car (spioler)?
Thanks

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike would you please post a good side and full rear shot of you car (spioler)?
Thanks

Hey Joe, actually the shot from Chad is the best picture I have. Maybe that picture of the side can be blown up a little to show more detail.

Mike

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar looks better overall IMO. Autoform one looks like some aftermarket deal tacked on, while the mopar looks like it was totally designed for the car. Not too aggressive and not too subtle.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 3/4 front view of the autoform wing. I like both, leaning toward the autoform. No holes! :eek:

It must go on with two sided tape?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No tape, it has some kind of brackets that are attached by drilling holes INSIDE the trunk. You just don't have OUTSIDE holes to mess up the body to worry about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960