Awesome New Camshaft

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY COW !

That sounds amazing. What are the pricing and power numbers like? (Not that I even own a Viper, but hell that sounds like about 20 million bucks worth!)

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was April already
smile.gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you make one that sounds and lopes like my 96 cam AND gives increased lift and duration at rpm ? I would hate to give the lope up. I was wondering why I haven't heard of this in the outlaw drag racing scene,I guess the racers aren't interested because their not concerned with idle quality. Any other pluses?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, would the new cam work equally well in a blower application versus n/a? Would it make a difference whether the blower is screw or centrifugal? Also, how would using this cam affect whether you should also add ported heads and larger valves?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could this technology be also used in wheel bearings to compensate for flat spotted tires. While it would still be bumpy at slow speeds, at higher speeds it should smooth out the ride, and allow us to use up some of Adelbergs throwaways.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey, Paul, wasn't your GTS the mule for the prototype cam and pass 200 in Utah with just that mod?

Can this thread have the "edit" feature locked out?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can the centrifugal force on the lobes be anywhere near the force from the spring pressure?
How much do they expand?
How can the plastic lobes stand up to the follower?
How can the 5 cylinder long plastic shaft keep from twisting?
If the nose of the cam stretches with load it will retard the valve timing. Is that what you want at high rpm?
Is this for real or is it "little big scam"? If it's real please tell us a little more about it.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, let me be the first sucker, I mean customer--- give me the address so i can send a check.. Would a third party out of state slighlty water damaged check be ok??

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, check #102 <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bandit 3:
Wow, let me be the first sucker, I mean customer--- give me the address so i can send a check.. Would a third party out of state slighlty water damaged check be ok??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, is it for real or not? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Let's see some science.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think you would want to advance the intake valve opening at higher RPMs, not retard it. Anything that is maleable, like a polymer, would stretch and twist under load, causing ******** valve action, and some cylinders more than others.

But I could be completely wrong.

What's up, Dan? Do I have to call you to be let in on the joke?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Dan. I know you are holding back some of your speed secrets. Could this polymer also be used in a high performance muffler bearing. ;&gt;}.

Got em again... Set the hook just right!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine