Bait and Switch at Parts Rack

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
One time I called and led him into a meandering disscussion about some vague and doubtful issues, and he was brief with me. This hurt my wittle feelwings, because I thought he should have lots of time to chit chat. So I posted about it on the internet to let everyone know what a meanie he is. My tears are almost dry now. Sniff, sniff....

[/satire]

Jon is what he is, no more, no less. You can get great information, big selection, great prices and fast shipping. That is all. We done.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, he probably lost a few customers. And gained even more. Is this thread the best advertising he's ever had?!? :2tu:

That may be true...I know from personal experience talking with JonB (this WAS awhile ago) that he is THE MOST enthusiastic VIPER person I've EVER talked with!!!! Had a GREAT time on the phone with him, discussing mods we were considering, he took his time explaining pros and cons of systems....I was revved up just talking to him!!! I think his reputation speaks for itself and I was wrong--he doesn't need defending!~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this thread still alive? Between this thread, BMW angel eye headlights, and the "post a pic" turned trainwreck thread, it must be winter already.

:lmao: :lmao: HAVE to agree with you, Chad (or should I write in ALL CAPS!!!).....these threads have gone to HE!! and back again to haunt us!~! What say we ALL start over?!
I'm game....juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start over? So insensitive! I mean, all the emotion we poured into those threads could solve the energy crisis if we could just harness it. I'm going to PM Chuck Norris. He'll kick these threads back into last week, while they still had form.