Battery tender install

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to install a battery tender by the battery on a SRT. Has anyone done this and where did you install it at?

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to install a battery tender by the battery on a SRT. Has anyone done this and where did you install it at?

I installed the quick connect , supplied with the battery tender. Remove the trunk carpet and then remove screws for access panle in trunk to get to battery. There are I think 12mm bolts on the battery cables. I used those bolts to hold down pos/neg for battery tender. Then I just tie strapped cord to battery cable.

Now when I know I wont be driving for awhile, I back into garage and plug in the battery tender,by reaching thru rear bumper and plugging in. Very easy. And you cant tell its there when driving.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I installed the quick connect , supplied with the battery tender. Remove the trunk carpet and then remove screws for access panle in trunk to get to battery. There are I think 12mm bolts on the battery cables. I used those bolts to hold down pos/neg for battery tender. Then I just tie strapped cord to battery cable.

Now when I know I wont be driving for awhile, I back into garage and plug in the battery tender,by reaching thru rear bumper and plugging in. Very easy. And you cant tell its there when driving.

I did the exact same thing. It works great! :2tu: