Bay Area - Anyone have a trailer to rent?

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a red Gen I I'd like to take down to Orange County for a long weekend, however for those of you who know, the drive from the Bay Area to Orange County in a Gen I could could make for an exhausting drive plus I'd prefer to keep the miles low. The reason for this trip you ask? I have a friend who recently picked up a prestine 96' (blue w/white stripes of course) who I'd like to play cars with.

So my question is directed at those in the Bay Area. Does anyone have a trailer they wouldnt mind renting out for a weekend in March? I have looked at Uhaul but have heard stories about how the side sills will scrap etc...

Thanks for any help,

Steve

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive driven my Gen 3 to L.A. twice. Its not that bad. If you love being in your car, you wont mind. You could even turn it into a longer route and a more enjoyable drive by hitting up the coast along your way down. Just a thought.

OP
OP
S

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. Mr. 488ciV10, is that your blue w/white that I will see in March? yea

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive driven my Gen 3 to L.A. twice. Its not that bad. If you love being in your car, you wont mind. You could even turn it into a longer route and a more enjoyable drive by hitting up the coast along your way down. Just a thought.

Driving in a Gen III is not the same as driving a Gen I. Especially for long distances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang