Bear Mountain New York

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you guys hit the car show in New York at Bear Mountain on Wednesday evenings?

OP
OP
G

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes They do...
Just 2 bucks though.
Is their another place were Vipers meet in the tri state area on a regular day and time?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cost me $40 to be a member but its still worth it. still a bunch of cars there on a nice nite.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes They do...
Just 2 bucks though.
Is their another place were Vipers meet in the tri state area on a regular day and time?

Yes. Vipers and every other imaginable type of street hot rod. It's at the OBI beach parking lot on the south shore of Long Island and it's on Sunday mornings. This site attracts hundreds of cars of every imaginable type, it's the best car show on the east coast for free every week. If your not there by 8:15 you won't be parking in the lot you will be off in the grass. To give you an example, last week there were 3 Ford GT's in the lot. Two weeks ago a Carrera GT, thats only a half a million dollar car... :) Countless Vettes, about 7 Vipers and on and on....

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=oak+beach+new+york&spn=0.228951,0.216568&hl=en

OP
OP
G

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I will be shopping hard for a GTS over the winter as my budget allows a purchase by spring (sorry I said Winter already!) I want to see all the colors I can in Person.
Already read the books you guys suggested on what to look for before the purchase. Big help!

I rarely see Vipers on the road...I passed a GTS a couple days back and the car is just amazing.
I mean just breath taking gotta have one. Not too many cars do this for me. I had to turn around and follow it a bit. Just the way is sits with those steam roller wide wheels and amazing lines is enough to put the soul on fire. I know it sounds nuts but that's just what it does for me.
Are their any gatherings closer to Orange County NY than the OBI?
Thanks Guys.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean just breath taking gotta have one. Not too many cars do this for me. I had to turn around and follow it a bit. Just the way is sits with those steam roller wide wheels and amazing lines is enough to put the soul on fire. I know it sounds nuts but that's just what it does for me.
Thanks Guys.

Woah...you better get in one as fast as you can, you got the sickness.. :)