Being investigated for having Vipers, Lambos, Porsches and Ferraris...LOL!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Being investigated for having Vipers, Lambos, Porsches and Ferraris...L

HahA TRY being a U.S Marine and owning a Viper. Everyone always says i sell drugs. That would be kind of hard since i'm deployed 11 months out of the year lol.
Their like NO MARINE can afford a Viper, hence the dumba$$es don't know i'm deployed and in combat zones all the time. It's called a LOAN, something the bank gave me that i pay monthly payment on!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HahA TRY being a U.S Marine and owning a Viper. Everyone always says i sell drugs. That would be kind of hard since i'm deployed 11 months out of the year lol.
Their like NO MARINE can afford a Viper, hence the dumba$$es don't know i'm deployed and in combat zones all the time. It's called a LOAN, something the bank gave me that i pay monthly payment on!

Ain't that a shame? You'd figure HazDuty pay would be in the 6 figures. :rolleyes:

They should at least offer every deployed military personnel 75% off a Vette, Viper or GT. :2tu:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I live in one of the more expensive homes in my area. This along with the 2 vipers, corvette, classic muscle cars...etc

People often ask what i do for a living. When I tell them I sell vacuum cleaners they never believe me. ( I honestly do sell vacuums) I find it amusing.

Hijack in progress. :laugh:

What is the best Vacuum cleaner to buy? Are the Kirbys, Rainbows and such overrated?

Call me at my store: 1-800-607-8227. m-f 9-6 sat 9-4 mention the viper site.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

At Chi2k6 Josh was asked the same thing, "what do you do?"

His reply was awesome, "I sell cake to fat people"

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

quote]

as for the detectives, they cant even convict real criminals. they have no chance against you.

[/QUOTE]

Oh Yeah?I believe you about the criminals but Thanks to a little known clause in the Patriot act your local cop has access to all sorts of your personal goodies, like & not limited to: your bank records, your credit report, your medical equifax, your IRS info & all without a warrent or notification to you. all you have to be a a suspect, and some nosey neighbor next door's tip is just the thing to set them off. I went through something like this prior Patriot act about being Italian, driving porsches, ferrari's corvettes,working out of my house, assumed I was "Mafia" when I moved to then rural GA, the local cops followed me everywhere!I had to squash it immediately.

DONT take this lightly.
Just because you are innocent doesn't mean you wont have to defend yourself

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

quote]

as for the detectives, they cant even convict real criminals. they have no chance against you.

Oh Yeah?I believe you about the criminals but Thanks to a little known clause in the Patriot act your local cop has access to all sorts of your personal goodies, like & not limited to: your bank records, your credit report, your medical equifax, your IRS info & all without a warrent or notification to you. all you have to be a a suspect, and some nosey neighbor next door's tip is just the thing to set them off. I went through something like this prior Patriot act about being Italian, driving porsches, ferrari's corvettes,working out of my house, assumed I was "Mafia" when I moved to then rural GA, the local cops followed me everywhere!I had to squash it immediately.

DONT take this lightly.

[/QUOTE]

Mafia....LOL!...I need to think of a Mafia name for you Pete.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

meat is right - i have done a couple shifts with cop friends of mine and the crap they have to put up with everyday is sickening. my respect for them and their jobs has grown immensely. anyone can do a shift with a cop, even if for a few hours. it will be a big suprise if you ever do it.

<< a dead cop is a good cop. >>

sorry, but i could never say this even jokingly.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get it all the time as well. We have one neighbor across the street that just can't mind her own business. She always needs to know what is going on. "I wonder what they do." "Are they on vacation?" "I can not believe they would by that kind of car." etc. etc. etc.

I just do not let it bother me. They are just sorry people.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get it all the time as well. We have one neighbor across the street that just can't mind her own business. She always needs to know what is going on. "I wonder what they do." "Are they on vacation?" "I can not believe they would by that kind of car." etc. etc. etc.

She must have just loved the Poker Run... :curse:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ab, didn't you have an issue with some renegade local cop harrassing you at one point? Could this be fallout from that?

As far as the neighbor broad, tell her your business is internet ****, and ask her if she'd like an "audition".

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think my neighbor think I’m an idiot because I could have bought an SL500 or BMW 645i for the cost of my Viper.
Their all a bunch of sheep that don’t get it.

ab, people make excuses for themselves by saying the next guy has more than them because he dishonest. It makes them feel better while sitting on their couch.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Ab, didn't you have an issue with some renegade local cop harrassing you at one point? Could this be fallout from that?

As far as the neighbor broad, tell her your business is internet ****, and ask her if she'd like an "audition".

I have been harrassed by cops many times. I was stalked by a deputy sheriff for talking to his girlfriend who was old enough to be my mother at a business networking meeting. This sheriff did alot of property damage and I took his ass to court. He stood a good chance of losing his job and had a history of doing this kind of stuff in the past. I made it clear to him I didn't care if he was a law enforcement officer...Other cops called him "badge heavy". Yes my comment in the past was excessive and apologize for that. You can post up cops that died in the line of action and I can find just as many bad cops out there. I have personal friends that are cops, but they seem to be more out to help then be bullies...so yes I do think there are good cops. But you know what...this is no different in my opinion than saying Chevy is better than Ford arguement.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

She must have just loved the Poker Run... :curse:

That is funny that you mentioned that. She was outside sitting on her front lawn like she does EVERY DAY and just started looking at me while I put decals on my car. Once cars started showing up, she just ran inside and looked out the window to see what was going on. She does this ALL the time. They do not ask you what is going on, they just spy! It is too funny.

Jackson06SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well I have a nosey neighbor who thinks I'm a drug dealer lol Well I work from home and my other hobby is Saltwater reef tanks and in the front of my house I have a custom 150 gallon reef tank with 1760 Watts of lighting so my house glows at night and all my neighbors freaked out thinking I was growing **** or something. but the nosey one watched my house like a hawk and finally I made him come over and see that I wasn't growing what he thought I was growing, he finally backed off a bit. Then lol I got the viper now he is watching me again the other neighbors told me he thinks I sell drugs, I just laugh I don't really care what he thinks.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its a freakin car , ask them if they sell drugs so they can afford that lake house, college kid, RV , boat .......ect.. ect..

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Its a freakin car , ask them if they sell drugs so they can afford that lake house, college kid, RV , boat .......ect.. ect..

I forgot to mention that since you brought it up...they do have a lake house...they must be selling drugs damn it!

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Start dressing like ScarFace and see what happens! LOL Oh and make sure you bring boxes to and from your trunk every 3-4 hrs...

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

quote]

DONT take this lightly.

Mafia....LOL!...I need to think of a Mafia name for you Pete.

[/QUOTE]

Paulie Wallnuts is my SCCA handle ;)

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think my neighbor think I’m an idiot because I could have bought an SL500 or BMW 645i for the cost of my Viper.
Their all a bunch of sheep that don’t get it.

ab, people make excuses for themselves by saying the next guy has more than them because he dishonest. It makes them feel better while sitting on their couch.

Definitely worth repeating!

Damn Sheeple!

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think you are going about this all wrong.... This is perfect for a little entertainment and excitement!

Take the car out, maybe the Lambo, and make sure you come home when people are out in their yards and such. Have on a suit, and tie a white rag around your leg. Be sure and put some red paint of some sort on it, like you have been shot. As you pull up in a hurry (not even making it to your garage), you cone rolling out of the car frantically. You reach in and grab the metal briefcase, moaning with pain from the gun wounds. You stagger across your yard falling and dropping the briefcase, but it doesn't go far since it's handcuffed to your arm. You somehow make your way back up on your feet and limp your way into the front door falling in the entrance way. Finally, you get up and close the door behond you. Then you come out 5 mins later to move the Lambo into the garage. :)

Man, you can have some fun with these people. Be sure to put a video camera up somewhere and record the action and expressions of the people. Maybe one of your family members or friends can film?

Oh, and if the cops show up, just let them know you are an inspiring actor and working on a few scenes. You are practicing for a short film.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I think you are going about this all wrong.... This is perfect for a little entertainment and excitement!

Take the car out, maybe the Lambo, and make sure you come home when people are out in their yards and such. Have on a suit, and tie a white rag around your leg. Be sure and put some red paint of some sort on it, like you have been shot. As you pull up in a hurry (not even making it to your garage), you cone rolling out of the car frantically. You reach in and grab the metal briefcase, moaning with pain from the gun wounds. You stagger across your yard falling and dropping the briefcase, but it doesn't go far since it's handcuffed to your arm. You somehow make your way back up on your feet and limp your way into the front door falling in the entrance way. Finally, you get up and close the door behond you. Then you come out 5 mins later to move the Lambo into the garage. :)

Man, you can have some fun with these people. Be sure to put a video camera up somewhere and record the action and expressions of the people. Maybe one of your family members or friends can film?

Oh, and if the cops show up, just let them know you are an inspiring actor and working on a few scenes. You are practicing for a short film.

LOL!!!! Best idea yet...inspiring actor huh? They might think I am Jackie Chan. :D

V

venms96

AB says
"Yes my comment in the past was excessive and apologize for that".
Sort of a little late for that, but nice gesture anyway. There are some comments people will never forget AB. That's one of them.

"You can post up cops that died in the line of action and I can find just as many bad cops out there"
This is [******], and if you meant what you said previously, you wouldn't even write this crap.

"I have personal friends that are cops"
No way dude, if you did, you never would have said, "only good Cop is a dead Cop". And you wouldn't even compare "bad" Cops to Dead Cops !! Do your "friends" know you said this ?

I'm not trying to start anything, just telling it like it is. I'm not looking for an argument and I'm just glad a few people remember AB's harsh words. This thread wasn't really about Vipers to begin with, so why end it trying to be Viper-like. You started a ridiculous thread and you sound way too paranoid.
Always have someone after you, huh ? Well, maybe since you did say, "the only good Cop is a dead Cop", did ya ever think that comment might bring some unwanted negative attention to yourself, even in your own neighborhood. I'm sure your neighbors have no idea you said that on this site, but what comes around goes around. Maybe this is one of those.....

Get off your high horse, and good luck moving "UP" to one of those bigger neighborhoods you're so concerned about. I could care less where you live, as you say, "in the upper bracket", Big Deal ! You're either cool or you aren't, and I don't think you are cool at all. You think you got problems now, wait till you move up to your big fancy neighborhood someday, nothing will change as long as you think someone is out to get you.

Just my opinion.....not an attack at you, just speaking what I see is the Truth.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

AB says
"Yes my comment in the past was excessive and apologize for that".
Sort of a little late for that, but nice gesture anyway. There are some comments people will never forget AB. That's one of them.

"You can post up cops that died in the line of action and I can find just as many bad cops out there"
This is [******], and if you meant what you said previously, you wouldn't even write this crap.

"I have personal friends that are cops"
No way dude, if you did, you never would have said, "only good Cop is a dead Cop". And you wouldn't even compare "bad" Cops to Dead Cops !! Do your "friends" know you said this ?

I'm not trying to start anything, just telling it like it is. I'm not looking for an argument and I'm just glad a few people remember AB's harsh words. This thread wasn't really about Vipers to begin with, so why end it trying to be Viper-like. You started a ridiculous thread and you sound way too paranoid.
Always have someone after you, huh ? Well, maybe since you did say, "the only good Cop is a dead Cop", did ya ever think that comment might bring some unwanted negative attention to yourself, even in your own neighborhood. I'm sure your neighbors have no idea you said that on this site, but what comes around goes around. Maybe this is one of those.....

Get off your high horse, and good luck moving "UP" to one of those bigger neighborhoods you're so concerned about. I could care less where you live, as you say, "in the upper bracket", Big Deal ! You're either cool or you aren't, and I don't think you are cool at all. You think you got problems now, wait till you move up to your big fancy neighborhood someday, nothing will change as long as you think someone is out to get you.

Just my opinion.....not an attack at you, just speaking what I see is the Truth.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Okay... :rolleyes: Thanks for your input. It's well taken. :2tu: Get over the past...this post was humorous to start out with and you want to start preaching? If you don't like me, then stop following my posts...infact I think there is a function on here that you can block me. I suggest you use it. :2tu: "Not an attack on me"...I love it. I have many ridiculous threads..do a search...analyze everything I wrote...and write a review, this should keep you pretty busy. Oh by the way, If I had a high horse, I don't think I am the one sitting on it.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I say you drive down in the Lambo during one of these town gossip session. Pull right up on the lawn, jack the throttle to 7,000 RPM's a few times, open up the gullwing door, get out, and say this:

CLICK if 18 or older

What's REALLY inside the plug wires anyway :D

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Back in the days, most of my neighbors had 3 assumptions: rich father, drug dealer, lottery winner. Go figure. It was annoying at first but I learnt to ignore them.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have some fun.This I actualy did.I borrowed an old very large caddy(gold with viny top).You can buy one in almost new condition for a couple of grand.I parked it out front and invited the locals to come see it.Told them it was my very favorite ride.Showed them the imense trunk and talked about how smooth running,reliable and unobtrusive it was for those long rides back and forth to S Florida.Some were horrified and never approached again.Others began hero worship and were my new good friends........ GTS Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Had a similar thing happen to me, as we moved into a new home last October. We received a ton of Vipers from the Plant , ran out of room in the Viper Pit, and had no where else to put them ( they never stay outside at Woodhouse ). Bob W. took a few over to his house, and I took three to the new abode. While my truck sat outside, along with my wife's Jeep, there were three Snakes in the garage. Since we had just moved in, folks were curious why we had three Vipers in our garage. Unlike your situation, when I told them I sold them and they weren't mine, it settled all the questions down. Of course, we did have almost everyone ,close by, want to come over and check them out. We now have a second warehouse for the 35+ extras we have in stock, so the garage now is just filled with the more plebian DC products, ha.

I kinda miss all the attention,hehe. :nana:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

people will always be people.

people are usually jealous
people talk too much
people ****
I could not have said it any better...

Forum statistics

Threads