Belanger 02 sensor.

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that there were a few guys waiting to hear of my trip to a car show this past wk-end.At least hear how my Belanger exhaust system ( 02 sensors worked) ran for me. Well, the trip was an hour and a half long(thirty min. was in bumper to bumper traffic, because of a wreck)It was hot as hell. Temps were 95 to 100 degrees.Trip back home took the hour that it should have.Also, on the way home,I raced an 03 or 04 mustang cobra.I' sorry to say that it wasn't pretty.I later found out that there was a good chance that he had around 600 rwhp.Maybe more. Certainly not stock.He lit up(took off like a roman candle).My 06 is stock except for Lou's exhaust.Any who, my exhaust worked perfectly---no heat problems.I might suggest to anyone that needs any info on this exhaust, to simply call Lou Belanger at his office. I think that you will find him more than helpful.Tom.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Mustang must have been a lot more than 600rwhp to have beaten you considering the weight disadvantage he had.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One thing I have learned over the last 40+ years of drag racing.......there's always someone who's faster! About 3 years ago I got handed my a$$ by a Honda Civic. (My Gen1 with a Roe, H2O **** injections, and NOS with 3:73's). The Civic was all beat up on the outside and had back to back inline turbos and over 600 fwph........on the inside......found out after I stopped to talk with him at a convenience store, that he ran in the 9's at 152 mph......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang