Belanger headers and 2.5" HF cats?

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belanger headers and 2.5\" HF cats?

I'm installing Belanger headers on my '94 RT/10. It already has the Roe side exhaust with 2.5" high flow cats. The collector on the headers is 3". Should I go now with 3" HF cats?

Thanks

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Belanger headers and 2.5

I changed mine to 3 inch Roe ovals.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Belanger headers and 2.5\" HF cats?

Definately go with 3". I lasted about a week with 2.5. For some reason the drone was SUPER bad....sounds better too keep it all the same diameter. Hope that helps.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey did you have the Roe cats on the Roe charger or did you have the paxton?

Also why the change to TT?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey did you have the Roe cats on the Roe charger or did you have the paxton?

Also why the change to TT?

I had a Heffner SCi package. Belanger headers, 3" Roe Ovals, and Borla 3" exhaust. Making 720+rhwp&tq! Heffner's SC setups are GREAT, and for the money, they are hard to beat.

Heffner's TT makes more HP/TQ, and it's much diferenct curve. I want the power!! :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so 720 was NOT enough??????? lol

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey, did you have heads and cam on top of the SC? Hey I got the SC today and it looks great. I can't wait to install it and take it to Heffner to tune my AEM. 720 Hp huh. Well then it's a good thing you got twin turbo's because with my heads and cam I'm going to destroy that number. Haha. Seriously though I appreciate the help.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey, did you have heads and cam on top of the SC? Hey I got the SC today and it looks great. I can't wait to install it and take it to Heffner to tune my AEM. 720 Hp huh. Well then it's a good thing you got twin turbo's because with my heads and cam I'm going to destroy that number. Haha. Seriously though I appreciate the help.

No heads & Cam. Just a little Heffner bolt-on! :p

With heads/cam/rockers and AEM you will throw up some BIG numbers, should be mid 800s.
Wait 'til you get that monster on the ROAD! I am sure Jason will take you for a ride, to show you how it RUNS. All I have to say is "hold on to your Lugnuts"!
And if you can keep the "SH*T eating Grin" off your face during the ride, I'll buy dinner! :headbang: