Best deal on Paxton S/C kit for SRT 10?

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know any vendors who give a very good deal on the supercharger kits for the srt 10's? I heard superchargers for less sells them for 6,700 bucks...what seems to be the best deal these days? I'm starting to get an itch for more horsepower, because 500 is not cutting it anymore :laugh:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You may wish to give Bill at call at Visions Of Speed 845.486.1003 he should be able to take care of you.
The Paxton does make a world of difference - go for it. Good luck.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
visionsofspeed.net 1000%

also if you go with them they will give big discounts on future mods like rims traction conrtol,, ect..

vd..

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maverick,

I live in Miami, Fl and was wondering if one day I can hear how your viper sounds. I'm in the process of doing the exhaust and wanted to hear how yours sounded without the cats. I also was thinking of going catless, but was told you'll get a lot of that rotten egg smell. Do you have that odor on yours?

Thanks!

Nelson

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maverick,

I live in Miami, Fl and was wondering if one day I can hear how your viper sounds. I'm in the process of doing the exhaust and wanted to hear how yours sounded without the cats. I also was thinking of going catless, but was told you'll get a lot of that rotten egg smell. Do you have that odor on yours?

Thanks!

Nelson

Just sent you an email.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. By FAR the best deal I was able to find was through Gary at X-Metal Engineering.

He can be reached at [email protected]

www.x-metal.com

Snakeye - I finally got my damn paxton ;) I'll have in on in a month or so. Just waiting on delivery now.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have done well over 20 installs in the past 9-10 months, and I believe we have two polished units in stock. We normally do the install here but we have sold a couple also. If you want support after the sale, we have done more than enough of them to help you out. Ask for Mark Jorgensen, Viper Performance Coordinator, at 1-800-889-1893.

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks again bill and carrot. One question, does the blower usually come with everything needed for the install, or will there be parts missing like a few of the occurences here on the forums?
just wanted to know..

RedVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Underground Racing!! Kevin Will give you a GREAT Price Installed. Paxtons are an awesome upgrade. You want be sorry!!! Great Choice For the Money!!

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.VELOCITYPERFORMANCE.COM They did the install on my car. Tell them what deals you've seen, and I'll bet they can beat it. ;)

I'll second that.
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I made it exactly 5 weeks before the fever to modify hit me. I just can't stand it. For those that used Velocity Performance did you drive the car to Carrolton or have it trailered. How long was the turnaround time? Also for ARMORGOD, are there ever any meets here in the Sooner state? Well I'm off to give the car several coats of Zaino, I hope to post a few pics after the weekend.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove my car to Velocity, but I live in Dallas. Armorgod trailered his there. If you do just the basic Paxton kit, the turn around should just be a couple of days, but mine was there much longer because I kept adding things. They did a great job! Tell them Crockett sent you! ;)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the best price on a kit without install?? I think I am going to waste my savings for the next 10 years without even making them first on this car since I have a few too many things planned alrady!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a Paxton and some choice mods, what kind of wheels and tires are you using to keep it hooked up. Thanks.
I have the 355/25/19 Pirellis on mine, and it hooks up really well, but they are a little shorter than the stock tires.

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a Paxton and some choice mods, what kind of wheels and tires are you using to keep it hooked up. Thanks.
I have the 355/25/19 Pirellis on mine, and it hooks up really well, but they are a little shorter than the stock tires.
Micheline should have their Ps2s in 19's now right?

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you shop around, you can always find companies that will give you the most discounted price. If you deal with installers (like Woodhouse and others). You will get the support for your product during and after the install. If you have a problem during the install, they are there to walk you through it. If a part need to be exchanged or replaced, they will take care of it. This is more than worth a few hundred dollars extra when you are working with a $25,000 engine.

Supercharger Mart or the 99 cent Supercharger store may give you the best price, but when you need help or have a problem you are on your own. Paxton technical assistance is
helpful, but wouldnt you rather talk to someone who installs
these all the time?

Just my two cents,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32