Best deals on the SRT line.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know it can be difficult going through the processes of buying a new car. Working at a few Dodge dealers over the years I have seen many a salesperson come and go. Over time I have found a few dealers who are really fair, share your passion, and follow-up after the sale. Woodhouse Dodge is one of these. Of the many folks I have refered to them, not one has had a bad thing to say. Before buying any Dodge product, call them first.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, they are okay I guess... :2tu: :2tu:

(now on Woodhouse Viper #3, as first recommended to me by the then-National president of the VCA)

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and you have Nancy, Bob, Rick Maxwell, and of course Bill. They each specialize in the Viper, in different areas. I order all oem parts from Nancy, and if she can't answer a question, she will find out what you need to know.

Great group of people

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to add my endorsement for Woodhouse to this list, too. I just bought my second Woodhouse Viper, and I'm 2-for-2 for quick, easy deal and a great price and super customer service. And if you're buying used, Bill Pemberton is the *only* guy I'd recommend buying from sight-unseen!

Jim Baughman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on my second Woodhouse Viper as well. I'm sure there are other worthy dealers out there, I just had the good fortune of dealing with Bill Pemberton first. When it's time for the coupe, they will get my call. Great people to deal with & delivery always is a pleasure.