Best Personal Plate Ever

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE THE DOUBLE MEANING, and even had the Gadsden Flag [our Nation's 1st]made up into mini lapel pins.....yellow and black, too! Kelly, is this you? Want a pin? LOSE the car ad on the frame?! ! ps, I have: POIZNUS; PACECAR; VENOMUS; SSSNAYK

Jon, you sent me a Gadsden Flag lapel pin, I've worn it on several occasions! As for the dealer plate frame, that thing is long gone, as is the stock exhaust (old picture). I have one of the nice Viper plate frames. We ordered it through this company in Washington state somewhere. ;)

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO Tread made me laugh...
mine is VPR DUDE, a gift from the wife.

Several available in CA when I looked this evening
GOT VNMM
BLW VYPR
VPR VNMM
BAD VPER
BAAD VPR
V10 VYPR
96 GTS
RAD VYPR
PIT VYPR
RAD VIPR
The one that I really wanted was already taken, BLEW BY U. To many cars in California and only 7 letters.

Last edited:

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOAA cant count how many times i have seen people walk by the car and say "Whoaa" then say "look the license plate even says Whoaa"

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 96 is the first thing someone said to us on our drive home: SAAWEET

The 06 was picked to go with the 96: AHHSOME

BTW, I live in northern NE.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am planning on getting this plate for my '96 GTS Venom 550 Hennessey.

SPDDMIN for SPEED DEMON

Is it easy to understand???

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on getting this plate for my '96 GTS Venom 550 Hennessey.
SPDDMIN for SPEED DEMON
Is it easy to understand???

Can you get SPDDEMN? 8 letters or just 7? We get 8. I think spddmin is a bit hard to come up with speed demon...just my .02 (I'm 'assuming' - yeah hate to do that!!....that you've already tried various derivatives of speed demon and had to come up with the spddmin?) If 8 letters, you could go spddemon...that's pretty clear, but probably too obvious that you can't get that one? You certainly WILL have a speed demon in your GTS Venom!!! ~juli

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you get SPDDEMN? 8 letters or just 7? We get 8. I think spddmin is a bit hard to come up with speed demon...just my .02 (I'm 'assuming' - yeah hate to do that!!....that you've already tried various derivatives of speed demon and had to come up with the spddmin?) If 8 letters, you could go spddemon...that's pretty clear, but probably too obvious that you can't get that one? You certainly WILL have a speed demon in your GTS Venom!!! ~juli

Hey Julie!

Thanks so very much for the input. :2tu: I have not yet ordered the plate and therefore taking any suggestions. We are only allowed 7 letters on our plates. So SPDDEMN sounds great!! :headbang:

Cheers
Jason

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Julie!
Thanks so very much for the input. :2tu: I have not yet ordered the plate and therefore taking any suggestions. We are only allowed 7 letters on our plates. So SPDDEMN sounds great!! :headbang:
Cheers
Jason

Hey Jason--You are very welcome!! Oh okay, only 7 letters allowed for you...very cool that you take suggestions!! I just think the one you chose would be a tough one to figure out quickly? GOOD LUCK, most of all---HAVE FUN!!!! ~juli

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jason--You are very welcome!! Oh okay, only 7 letters allowed for you...very cool that you take suggestions!! I just think the one you chose would be a tough one to figure out quickly? GOOD LUCK, most of all---HAVE FUN!!!! ~juli

I would much rather have some members review my idea before I go ahead. That way the public will be able to figure it out. Just my $.02

Oh, and I am having a BLAST!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would much rather have some members review my idea before I go ahead. That way the public will be able to figure it out. Just my $.02
Oh, and I am having a BLAST!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa :D

GOOD for you!!!!! YESSSSSSSS....I really appreciate a person who asks and accepts others' opinions...not that you HAD to take mine, it was just a suggestion...but glad I could be helpful~~! :cool: :drive: :drive: Beautiful out today...hope it is for you too! ~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper and Ford GT- The only true American exotics.

You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, no H.P. Lovecraft fans here I see. Cthlulhu is the name of an ancient, evil demi-god in his stories. The name just goes so well with the plate's logo, the little hand-prints...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, no H.P. Lovecraft fans here I see. Cthlulhu is the name of an ancient, evil demi-god in his stories. The name just goes so well with the plate's logo, the little hand-prints...

Nope, sorry...don't know the name at all, or the demi-god, or the stories!! Sorry bout that. Thanx for clarifying~~~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Didn't the rock group Rush do a song or an album named "Call of Cthulu"?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impress a *****? :omg:

:lmao: now i cant read anything else darn it! :lmao:

Well, I was going for "Impress a **". It sounds more politically correct that way :lmao:
I do however see it being very hard to get girls to ride in the car with that tag so I've held off on trying to sneak it by the DMV :D I want to get a fake tag made up that says it so I can swap them out at carshows :D

Chad Tips Hooter-girls Like He's Under-sexed

You get your dates your way, I'll get my dates my way :lmao: I think its nice that people are actually applying for plates that refer to me and *******. This really is the greatest carclub of all-time! :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang