Best place for parts

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without having to look through months of posts....can anyone tell me what your favorite places (internet sites, etc) are for getting viper parts? e.g. I will be needing a hard top for a red '98 RT/10 in the near future. Thanks in advance!!

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my GTS for 2 months and have ordered several factory parts. I've ordered all parts through Chuck Tator. Great guy to deal with and has better than dealer pricing. He will also answer any questions you have and never sounds like he's too busy to chat(maybe he isn't? LOL).

TATOR'S DODGE
914-763-3136
tatorsdodge.com

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard at least one bad thing about everyone except one place. See above. I haven't dealt with him yet though (knock on wood) because I haven't needed any parts... yet.

nickdiaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra red hardtop from an '02 RT/10 that should work for you. It's never been used. I just never got around to selling it. Need some money, so I'd cut you a deal. Sent you an email.

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had my GTS for 2 months and have ordered several factory parts. I've ordered all parts through Chuck Tator. Great guy to deal with and has better than dealer pricing. He will also answer any questions you have and never sounds like he's too busy to chat(maybe he isn't? LOL).

TATOR'S DODGE
914-763-3136
tatorsdodge.com

Good to know there are still parts available for the 97 GTS. I'm all the way in San Diego. I'll be picking up my 97 soon.

Bat™

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See that red horizontal band up at the top of the page under "Viper Club of America"?

On the right.......Marketplace

All those listed there are site supporting vendors

PartsRack and Tators are just 2 of many many fine vendors that will be able to assist you with your Viper parts needs

Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog