Best price on paxton kit

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering were the best place to buy a paxton kit is. Who has the best pricing on a polished kit?

Thanks
Steve Austin

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
superchargers4less.com for me too on other kits, & the lowest I've found for the Viper too. If you find it cheaper elsewhere, please post. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What did a kit cost through superchargers4less? Was it satin or polished?

Thanks

proggod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just email them asking for the price, they email you right back. Somewhere around $7000 polished.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also give underground racing a call. ask for kevin. he quoted me a great price installed and tuned last year. having them do the install and tuning is worth a lot to me...

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have different kits for different vipers. Make sure you ask for the right one. You are in here on the gen 3 side, (no listing of what car you have) and some of the gen 2 guys are responding. So pricing might be different for the different versions.

I can recommend Woodhouse Dodge for install (they've learned a few lessons), and Underground racing has a solid following too. DIY isnt all the fun, trust me, I tried it on a gen 2 :( (you seem to get much better support from the reseller then you do the actual manufacturer, so pick a good reseller !!)

Jon

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also if you have read the fine print in the Viper Magazine you will note that the 2003 and up SRT10 Paxton kits are not C.A.R.B. emissions legal.

Robbie