BIG thanks to Matt (GTSNRT10) for new shoes - PIC

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to give a big thanks to Matt Chambers for the deal he gave me on a set of SRT 5 spokes. I love the large lipped rear rims, but the concave looking wheels have been growing on me. So without breaking the bank I wanted to get another set of rims to give my car some attitude...so I decided to get a set of SRT 5 spokes (always liked the look of those). I am VERY picky, and so is Matt. I had him powder coat them satin black for me and the job they did was AWESOME! I'm always concerned about the orange peel look of some coating jobs, but they came out PERFECT! If you are ever looking for a set of new rims or any cosmetic stuff, give GTSNRT10 a pm. Excellent customer service as well.

Eventually I will run drag radials with these wheels.

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

For the guys that hate black wheels, don't worry, I still have my fancy shoes.:D

2652.JPG

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the black wheels. That car looks "MEAN".
I'm thinking about doing mine black. Just waiting on a "photoshop" to get finished. Nice job Matt.:2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks fantastic with botk. I am partial to black wheels, but I think on the classic B/W GTS i would have to go with Chrome. It is nice having 2 sets though.

Bruce

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here is another from a pm request, but I don't have any with the hood shut. I was bedding in new pads and I was letting the car cool off when I took these.

IMG_0628.jpg

I've been kicking around doing satin black stripes to mix it up. Temporarily though...

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Simms the car looks downright nasty with those kicks on. Definitely diggin it bro. Glad you still got the the CCDubs for pimpin.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for doing it right and having some big brakes to sit inside of those big wheels. Nothing looks dumber on a sports car than monster wheels with puny little brakes.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! New or used, Matt will do the best he can for you.

PittsburghRT, as always your car was looking good last night as well. It was nice to get the cars out for a little fresh air.

Thanks for doing it right and having some big brakes to sit inside of those big wheels. Nothing looks dumber on a sports car than monster wheels with puny little brakes.

LOL, got to have some "stop" power to go with the "go" power.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang