Bike Rack?

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont flame me, but does anyone make a bike rack for the srt. I am sure I can get one of those universal trunk mount ones but they have been known to leave a mark. So, has anyone put a bike rack on the back?

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have probably put 200 miles on the charger in the last two months. The vipe has become my daily driver.
The bikes full carbon so it will match my carbon interior crap! Hell, I will add it to my signiture line as my newest mod!

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the site, but I remember a place that sold a bike rack for the Viper. They also had a trailer hitch, brush guard, hydraulic winch, and a lift kit so you could put some of those monster truck tires on it.

I'll keep looking so that I can get an address or phone number for you.

Dirk

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't you just get a hitch and a tongue rack? Even then I would think twice about mounting a bicycle on these cars, The looks you would be getting would not be "YA LOOK AT THAT SWEET VIPER" they would be more like"WHAT THE F%CK"

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
see thats what im talkin bout a fellow trailer parker with his very own porta pottie. man you guys know how to live.im out in the woods wit dem bears a shittin.how much for the one wit my name on it$$$$$$$$$

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking for a trunk mounted one, but I guess I will just get a frikkin yakima for the charger. Or better yet, I will sell the charger and get the jeep srt. Heres why I need the rack, shes fast and gets much better mileage than the vipe....

8372falkirk_004_Medium_-med.jpg

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but any luck finding a solution. I've been looking at the Saris. I just bought a black 04 Viper so I can get to the bike races faster and I need a bike rack. Otherwise I'll keep using my GT3000 VR4. BTW like yours my bike has more carbon (including wheels) than metal.

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but any luck finding a solution. I've been looking at the Saris. I just bought a black 04 Viper so I can get to the bike races faster and I need a bike rack. Otherwise I'll keep using my GT3000 VR4. BTW like yours my bike has more carbon (including wheels) than metal.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
:devteeth:
BEGONE SATAN!

Seriously dude, tow hitches & bike racks? You might as well throw some 13" wire wheels on, slam it to the ground & get some hydraulics.

:rip:
This thread was better left DEAD.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You could always do what I did...trade the Viper in on a Ram SRT-10. Now I can cart my Cervelo around with ease.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen trunk mounted strap style bike racks for BMWs and Miatas that I am sure would work and don't require any modifications to the car.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Figured I'd get heat on this....hehe, believe me I wish my $10K bike would fit inside the Viper like it does in the VR4.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what the tree huggers that hate Vipers would say if you also had a bike strapped to the back of it?

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're accesorizing, why not some Truck Nutz... Though, on my lowered ride I'd probably end up with just a sac after a couple days :)

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I meant the bike...

2008 Bianchi Barloworld Team B4P, 1 of 2 that I am aware of in the US. Built with Campy super record and record components, ZIP 404 full carbon tubulars, fsa and deda carbon stuff.

korina

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a bike rack any where?? Some one has to have found a rack. My bike won't fit in the Viper for sure.

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont flame me, but does anyone make a bike rack for the srt. I am sure I can get one of those universal trunk mount ones but they have been known to leave a mark. So, has anyone put a bike rack on the back?

I am bringing this back up if anybody has a answer. I only have the viper and do a few short format tri's. I know the answer is to buy another SRT-10 Ram but no space currently.

To add to the ludicrous factor of this thread I am going to post a F40 Ferrari with a bike rack.

You must be registered for see images

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:This is just so sooo wrong!:rolaugh:

To add to the ludicrous factor of this thread I am going to post a F40 Ferrari with a bike rack.

You must be registered for see images

I just asked my 16 year old daughter what she thought of the picture. She is somewhat car savy. Her responce, "What, the guy can't afford another car forthe bike rack!"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4