Bill Pemberton School of Business

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking with Joshua Miles, Viper salesman at a local Dodge dealership today. I'm running a friend by there on Saturday that has "outgrown" his C5 and wants something with a little more pepper. I called Joshua to make sure he'd be in. It was a brief call but Josh took the time to mention that he'd had a chance to talk with Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge. I'd told Josh about Bill's ability to sell cars nationwide, in many cases to folks whom he hadn't met face to face, about Woodhouse's pricing and warranty support etc. etc.(I had a buddy who was so happy with the car Bill sold him he forgot to tell me about the two tickets he got driving home from the dealership, one for passing a cop!). Josh joined us at Viper Days in part to try and meet Bill and Bob as well as catch the track action. So, as I mentioned, Josh had a chat with Bill over the phone and told me how impressed he was with Bill's sharing his sales and customer service insights.

I thought that was pretty classy, a senior saleperson at a highly respected dealership taking time to go over the business with an aspiring salesperson at an unrelated dealership over a thousand miles away. I'm sure anyone that reads this BBS and hasn't personally known any of Bill's customers and heard of their experience with Woodhouse begins to wonder why people are always posting about him. Well, it's because he's that good.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Pemberton guy is something else.He help a customer of mine get a 99 gts that I couldn't get at the dealership I'm at and since sold him a 00 gts and a diesel truck.Then came through again when I needed a 01RT.With that order he is sending me 2 01 rt's to deliver for him in North Carolina more customer base for me.And it is amazing that at any given time I can call to Woodhouse and ask to speak to Bill or Bob Woodhouse and they don't hesitate to get on the phone and answer any questions or pass on information.If only they would buy a delership a little closer to NC these are the kind of people I would be proud to be associated with.Tom

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
He gets OUR vote...NO recount needed!!! Happy Holidays to the Viper Nation,

Steve and Elaine Fess Ind/Ky and ILL VCA

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, all that AND the National Champion for his division in Viper Days? I bow down to him whenever I get the chance - first I make him buy lunch.
You must be registered for see images

If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting his wife (much more attractive) or his son (an even nicer guy than Bill), pop by Blair sometime and do so. While his Christmas gift to us got lost in the mail, as did my Viper, we love that guy and all the great folks at Woodhouse. I wouldn't dream of buying my next Viper from anyone else!

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats