Bill Pemberton still working out the Woodhouse C,D,R,J Dealership.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Posting this since I know from our Receptionists comments that many of you have confusion as to where I am working, and what my function is? I do still office in Blair, at our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram Store, but I am also assisting with some Sales Training at our other 19 Dealerships. Some of you do not want to call my cell , when offered by the Receptionist, but please do , as the Company pays for it , therefore not a problem. Since there are times I could be at other Stores , it works great for me. Lastly, my other function is to act as a Concierge for all my past friends and customers, so if you are looking for a specific vehicle at any of our 19 Dealerships ( www.woodhouse.com) , please contact me so I can get you to the correct person that I feel would work best with you? Plus this gives me the opportunity to explain how you have been a valued customer to Woodhouse and we would love to continue the relationship. So, please call my cell , and I can be caught at the office , normally , Monday through Friday till around 10:30 to 11:00 ( I come in quite early). My cell phone and email are listed below for your convenience.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family
402-677-5864 cell
[email protected]

Don't pay literal attention to my title, as I can assist with all vehicles ( have helped with a couple of Rams just recently).

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, better than getting the short horn, ha!

No worries and we actually have four FCA Stores ---- Sioux City C,D,J,R, Blair , Nebraska C,D,J,R and Alfa Romeo and Maserati in Omaha.

I opted for a much , much shorter title , but Mgmt. gave me that one ---then teased me about having to get our Printer to put part of it on the back of my Bus. Cards since it was so friggin long!?